{55} Pietro Maximoff: Dead Girl Walking

Remember how I made one-shots based on Hamilton? Well then I discovered Heather's the Musical and this based on the song Dead Girl Walking :)

_____________________________

Your vision was blurry. You were drunk off your ass. The demon queen of high school Natasha Romanoff has decreeded that Monday 8 am you would be deleted. How would you spent the last 30 hours of freedom? Well.....

You leaned against the tree after a dizzy spell hit you. Looking up you saw the new kid Pietro Maximoff. He was putting his shirt on before you lost sight of him, then the light shut off. An idea sparked inside you.

You weren't exactly graceful climbing up to his window nor when you broke his window lock. The noise must have startled Pietro because his lights flickered on.

"Y/N what are you doing in my room?" He asked, now standing  up. He walked over to you hesitantly.

"Shh." You raised a finger moving it. "I'm sorry that I woke you, but I decided I must ride you til I break you." Pietro's eyes widened. "'Cause Natasha said I gotta go and you my friend are my last meal on death row, so shut your mouth and lose those boxers of yours." You giggled, pointed to his blue boxers. "Come on!" You unbuttoned your blouse revealing your V-neck tank top. "Tonight I'm yours." Pietro hesitantly moved your blouse to show more of your cleavage. A smirk crept on his face. "Kiss this dead girl walking. Slap me, pull my hair, touch me..." You placed his hand on your left breast. "....there. No more talking, kiss this dead girl walking."

"That works for me." Pietro stated with a shrug. You grabbed his face, smashing your lips to his. He gripped your waist. You tackled his shirt off as he pushed your blouse off. You pulled your tank top off before pushing Pietro onto his bed, straddling him.

-

You woke up with scream.

"Y/N. Y/N!" Pietro shouted to get your attention.

"Oh god it was just a dream." You sighed in relief. "Oh my god." You gasp after realizing what happened last night. "Oh my god!" You scrambled out of bed, and got dress.

"Leaving already?" Pietro hopped out of bed to put pants on.

"I have to go talk to Natasha and try to fix things."

"I thought you were done with Natasha." Pietro says and he put a shirt on. "Here let me come with you." You slowed down and looked at him, touched.

"Wait, really?" He walked over, brushing a stray hair away.

"of course." You smiled.

"Thank you." You gave him a peck on the lips. He grinned as you walked passed.

_____________________________________

This sucked and was a spur of the moment type of writing.

Vote/Comment