{19} Stucky - Bucky slays

I'm sorry if your name is Tiffany

Please don't get offended by this I'm just filling out a request by someone who didn't want to be named.
________________

You and your friend Tiffany sat at the counter drinking your coffee when Bucky and Steve walked in hand in hand. You suddenly felt nervous because your friend Tiffany was raised to hate gays and to think they all go to hell.

"Good morning Y/N." Steve greeted you. You smile.

"Morning Steve, Bucky." Bucky did a small wave as he got coffee. You glanced at your friend who watched Steve wrap his arms around Buckys waist. Her face showed utter disgust.

"What the hell!" Tiffany exclaimed causing the two men to look at her and you being left wide eyed. "Disgusting the both of you. I'm trying to drink here! I dont need you monstrositys to ruin my morning you fags!"

Steve let go of Bucky.

"Tiffany!" You yelled at your friend. You knew she didn't support it but she didn't have to be so rude about it.

"Ew and the thought of you two sleeping together makes me sick!"

Bucky clenched his fist.

"At least I can keep a man in my bed." Bucky stated before kissing his boyfriend. Tiffany gasped.

_____________________

Vote/Comment