{Prologue}

Readers POV

"Fus Ro Dah!" I shouted, pushing bandits off a tower watching them fall to their death.
"Heh! That's how it's done! I sheathed my sword and looked around for a chest or something to loot (X3).

What?! No chest or anything? I thought and sighed, well I can still get the money from completing the bounty. I walked out of the tower I smiled as my trusty companion, Shadowmere, was waiting.

"Hey, Shadow! Let's head back to Dawnstar to collect the gold from the bounty then maybe we can drop by the Brotherhood?" I said, earning a neigh from Shadowmere.

♧oOOoOOo♧

We arrived at Dawnstar, and I got off Shadow and went to collect my beautiful reward from the Jarl Skald.

♧oOOoOOo♧

After getting my reward for wiping out the bandits. I went to Shadowmere bringing her(?) with me. As I walked to the Sanctuary I hear a voice past me. "Pst," I turn around to see a female Dawnstar Guard, "I know who you are, Hail Sithis." She whispered to me. I nodded to her and continued to the Dawnstar Sanctuary.

♧oOOoOOo♧

"Ah, The Listener has returned!" I see Cicero cheer as I climb down the steps into the Dark Brotherhoods newest sanctuary.

"Hello, again Cicero." I grinned at the cheerful jester.

"Oh! Is the Listener here to talk to the Night Mother?" Cicero

"Actually just here for a visit~ and the fact that I want to see if the torture victims would tell me if they know where more treasure is!" I said and continued my way towards the torture room that's in a hallway with only a dead end and a torch.

After a few tries, I couldn't get any info so I decided to go explore and considered going hunting while riding Shadowmere. I left the sanctuary and mounted Shadowmere.

As Shadowmere trotted on a dirt trail we were getting close to Morthal when I realized Ohdaviing was flying above us.
Shadowmere halted to a stop and Ohdaviing landed in front of us.

(1)"Dovahkiin! Til los diron, til los zurun wuld. Hi kent frolk." Ohdaving explained. (A/n: translation at the end)

(2)"Fos? ... Bek, Ohdaving drun zey til..." I thought for a moment before dismounting Shadowmere. "Go to Morthal, Shadowmere and avoid running into danger." I told Shadow and let her run toward Morthal.

(3)"Bek Ohdaving vosro bo." I told him. Ohdaving nodded and I got on his neck. He lifted off the ground and he flies away, the beat of his wings blowing strong gusts.

♧oOOoOOo♧

I looked at this vortex as Ohdaviing landed on the ground. I noticed we were near Fort Greymoor, closest to Whiterun.
People and guards of Whiterun, the guards unsheathed their weapons from the sight of a dragon but lowered their weapons when they noticed me on his neck. "What's going on here?!" I shouted dismounting Ohdaviing.

A Whiterun guard walked up to me, "It appeared out of nowhere. The Guards near Fort Greymoor saw it and immediately reported to the Jarl." The guard explained. I nodded and those around me move back creating a path. I walked closer towards the 'vortex thingy'.

"Huh!? What the-!" I fell my self getting pulled in...  

And... that's when I tripped. 

Why must I be so clumsy?!!
______________

《A/n: I hope you enjoy! X3

(1): Dragonborn! There is a problem. There is an odd vortex. You must check.

(2): What? ... Okay, Ohdaving bring me there ...

(3): Alright Ohdaving let's go!

Ciao~!》

>> (2020/06/26) Hello! I'm back to wattpad and going to start editing through the chapters and maybe altering a few sentences to fix grammatical errors of my young-boosted self :)