Chapter 4 [The Trail +(Y/n) vs Levi]

>> Edited 2020/07/03

Reader's POV

My eyes fluttered open, the first thing I saw as I sat up was Levi, leaning back on a wall. His head was towards the ground and I figured his eyes were closed. I looked around my cell, My armour laid on a wooden chair while my helmet stayed beside the chair on the ground.

"Tch, your finally awake brat." I looked at Levi. "Your trail is today by the way." He said and stood up straight from his previous position.

I stared at him, "what? Isn't that just a little... rushed?!" I asked frowning.

"Tch, don't ask me. Come on, brat," He walked up to the door pulling out a key from his pocket and inserted it into the keyhole. I frowned and moved the blanket off me.

I stood up, my clothed feet against the cold stone ground. I reached to grab my armour until I was interrupted by Levi's voice, "Don't, I was told you're prohibited from wearing any sort of armour," He stated.

I stared in disbelief with furrowed eyebrows, "God... Damn it to oblivion." I picked up my armour and had it disappear in my grasp as well as my helmet, gauntlets, and boots. I brought out some plain brown shoes that I slipped on my feet. 

"So now what?" Levi pulled out cuffs. "Great..." I muttered and walked towards him bracing myself to have cuffs on my wrists.

I turned around having both my hands behind my back. "Tch, at least your not struggling..." Levi mumbled cuffing my hands together. We walked out of the room Levi's hand holding onto the cuffs that bound my wrists.

We walked through the hallways, many of the cadets watched and stared as we pasted. I simply ignored them, it wasn't that different... this feeling of a possible approaching death. 'I'll get past this... somehow...' My thoughts trailed off as we soon approached two large doors there were guards who took my arms as we entered. I narrowed my eyes and observed every person in my view. They forced me in a kneeling position and placed a bar between my arms that went into the ground securing me in place. 'Ah well, if shit hits the storm, I can make my escape.'

"This trial takes place for the future fate of what happens to the one called (Y/n)." The judge's voice boomed loudly through the room.

'Hmm... different then what happens back in my world...' I thought, looking up at the judge.

"There will be three choices laid out for the outcome. One; is that the woman (Y/n) will go to the MPs for experiment purposes. Two; is that she will go with the scout regiment to have her fight alongside humanity. The last decision is that she will be executed." The crowd was silent.

With my head hung down I grinned.

《Barter》

"How 'bout I make a little deal?" I started,  "I help fight for humanity against the titans since I'm sure my powers will be of great help, and since you are all suspicious of me..." I narrowed my eyes and made eye contact with everyone I could see. "If you find I have done something that has harmed someone or done something of that manner, and have solid proof it was me... I will allow you to have the right to kill me where I stand..." I finished but added.

"I see how humanity is struggling, that's why for the duration of my time here I'd like to fight for it," I said proudly, my gaze met the judges and I smiled in victory. I knew I won. 

He looked like he was struggling to find the right words. "V-Very well... I find there are fair terms in this deal..." He trailed off, people who I am familiar with cheered happily. While some of the Military police grumbled irritatedly under their breaths.