Chapter 7 [Explanations are Needed]

>> Edit 2020/07/04

Reader's POV

"Alduin..." I growled.

"Drem yol lok (greetings), Dovahkiin," He said staring into my eyes. His gaze turned to Durnehviir. "I thought you were trapped in the soul cairn..." He muttered, a trace of disgust in his voice.

"I only serve the Dovahkiin now," He said narrowing his eyes at the pitch-black dragon.

"I see," He turned back to me. Suddenly he acted, breathing a wall of fire around us. I looked to Hange who seemed to be frozen, then back to the wall, Alduin has created.

He dropped to the ground as I faced him, he approached me slowly. Making me back up cautiously trying not to touch the hot flames.

"Fod drey hi ofaal ful sahlo? (When did you get so weak?)" He teased as I stayed my distance.

"Mey, Zu'u ofaal muliik ahrk Zu'u mindok hi drey ahk! (Fool, I got stronger and I know you did too!)" I spat, pulling the arrow back and pointing at Alduin. 

"Zu'u los nid mey (I am no fool), I haven't reached my final power just yet... I simply wished to... pay a visit to the Dovahkiin who had slain me so." He said, his face so close I can feel his breath on my face.

"Fo Krah Diin!" I shouted directly at him. The harsh icy frost hit him directly, and he flinched with a growl.

Alduin backed up. "You'll regret that, Dovahkiin. I will return, and I will be the victor this time." He roared and used storm call, and flew off into the clouds as destruction was being rained down.

I breathed out and looked around in haste. Everyone was in a panic, the flames around us had died but now there was the storm.

I look back up to the sky with furrowed brows. "Lok Vah Koor!" 

The clouds slowly disappeared leaving the sun leaking through the clouds that were left. I sighed in relief and finally noticed Durnehviir had disappeared back into the soul cairn. "Huh... this is going to be a pain in the arse..." I mumbled.

♤oOOoOOo♤

"What the fuck was that!?" Levi yelled as I sat down on the bench.

"I would also appreciate an explanation," Erwin said placing his chin on his hand in intrest.

"That was well... Alduin the World-Eater. It is his title in my world... he apparently was resurrected in this one," I explained then noticed. "But how...? How was he resurrected here is the question... He is dangerous as you can already see."

"It seems we now have a few problems on our hands..." Erwin trailed off. Levi looked off to the side deep in thought, while Hange went to sit down beside me.

"How do we kill it?" Levi finally said.

"Well, only a Dragonborn is able to fully kill a dragon by absorbing its soul. But with Alduin it's different, he has a place in my original world. Thus why he is called "The World Eater", I can't "fully" kill him." I explained slowly.

"So he'll never die? Why did you kill him the first time?" Levi questioned.

"Well from what I was told, I had to"kill" him because he strayed from his path as World Eater. He chose to take over Skyrim as well as the fact that he entered Sovengard (A/n: Idk if that's spelt right but I'm too lazy to open a tab and check xD)." I answered.

"Then he will be a problem with our plans." Hange said quietly but loud enough for us to hear.

"I agree, we must find him as soon as posible." Erwin told us.

"Do you fools forget?! He's a dragon. It won't be so simple to find him after all since he could fly far away from the walls and still be hidden. Not to mention he can camouflage in with the dark of night if he so wishes to." I said crossing my arms in annoyance.

"If you beat him once you can do it again." Levi said bluntly.

I tightened my fist, my knuckles turning a whitish colour. "I will... I don't exactly have a choice here."

"We can back you up," Hange said quietly.

"That would help, but I don't have the same things as back in Skyrim... My supplies are slowly dwindling... and I don't have an enchantment table, no brewing stands or... anything." I sighed resting my chin on the table.

"That doesn't mean you are at a complete loss." Erwin stated and I nodded slowly.

"Ehh, I'll work on supplies later. I'm gonna go sleep..." I muttered standing up and exiting the room. Disregarding their gazes which followed me out. 

♤oOOoOOo♤

I groaned as I layed back onto the bed my plain clothing being ruffled.

"What a day... I never want to get back up again..." I muttered as I closed my eyes.

A knock came from the door and I opened one eye. "Come in." I yelled so she could hear me.

Mikasa stepped into the room, "How are you?" She asked softly.

"I feel disgusting, I let him go so easily..."

"The black dragon?" She guessed. I nodded slowly.

"Zu'u los mey (I am a fool)..." I murmured in the dovah language.

"Do you have a plan?"

"Not quite... I don't have enough supplies and there's the fact I can't travel back to Skyrim to get more since I have no clue how." I frowned making Mikasa mirror the expression.

"Save what you have now then."

"I can try..." I looked back up to the ceiling.

"Are you gonna eat dinner? You already skipped lunch."

"I'll go, I just prefer to be alone for now. I'll meet you and the others later."

Mikasa nodded and left, closing the door without a sound and I turned my head to look out the window where the sun was setting.

"Beautiful as always." I mumbled and closed my eyes again.