Chapter 14 [Old Love, Forgotten Lover]

《A/n: Original Authors note that was here has been deleted.

>> Edited 2020/08/18 

Reader's POV

"God, why do you make me do this?!" I said laying back against the chair.

Serana laughed, "because I think you two are cute... and I know what you wanted, you know...?" She trailed off slowly.

"Uh-huh... I had nothing to do with it. I just hated what he did." I replied in a whisper, not wanting to bring back old memories from a few years ago. 

"Plu-us~ I think you and Levi are perfect together!" She teased. I felt my face blushing. Damn that vampire sometimes!

"Insufferable."

"I'm only half joking!" She said, "I still think you make quite a pair." Serana assured, smiling. Slowly, I did as well.

♤oOOoOOo♤

"And who are you?" Alduin peered down to the man in front of him, looking at him with one eye.

"I-I am simply an a-adventurer! I stumbled here b-by accident!" He stared at the dragon wide eyed. At a time like this, he wished he had (Y/n) with him! Or better if he was Dragonborn!

"(Y/n)... gods, someone save me..." He muttered in fear.

Alduin rose his head, "(Y/n)? The Dovahkiin...? What is your relation to her?" He asked.

The man's face paled, should he say the truth? Perhaps the dragon knows (Y/n)? He has met that red one before-- one he never wants to meet again. "I am her lover!" He said without thought.

"Her, lover...? Oh no, no this won't do." Alduin laughed, "You are coming with me, you puny mortal." He grinned, the male dropped to his knees, cowering in fear. The dragon had a different aura to him; it was terrible and terrifying. 

A red eye lowered closer to his level, gazing at him. Horrifyingly. He stayed frozen out of pure fear. 

"You are less than a coward." The dragon scoffed above him, and he quivered. "How I wonder, you even got the title as that." Alduin then grabbed the man in his jaws, careful not to crush him and flew towards the giant walls. 

They pasted trees and titans both. Alduin swooping down and clawing at a few.

♤oOOoOOo♤

God, when I thought training could go any longer. The order 100 more push ups and 100 sit ups made me sigh, then afterwards we're supposed to do hand to hand combat training for our reflexes.

"Fuck this." I muttered flipping the boy I was up against onto his back. "You gotta be faster than that. You fool." I told him. Eren and Krista had to be hidden and I was informed to stay near them in case of anything.

"You're gonna break him if you continue." Serana said walking towards us, breaking my line of thought.

"Oh?" I looked down to the boy in front of me, his face showed pain and fear as I realized I was twisting his arm. "Ah-- sorry about that." I cringe, helping him to his feet. He backed away and then walked as far away from me as he could.

'I may have overdid it.' I thought. Keeping note to apologies later again when he wasn't so tense. 

"How's Krista and Eren?" I asked Serana, taking off my helmet for some fresh air. She hummed, "They're okay-- troubled mostly, but okay." She answered.

Odahviing landed next to us. "There a problem?" I cocked and eyebrow in curiosity.

"Dovahkiin I am here to warn you. Alduin is here... he had a strange human in his jaws." Odahviing stated turning his neck and looking to the sky. "Awful familiar human..."