A/n| +Valentines Day Special

Happy Valentines day everyone! IF you're alone (like me XD) then here is a special little gift for you ^^

(P.S: I'll colour the rest of it some time XD plus reader can be a male or female ^^)

"What's this?" (Y/n) blushed slowly as she/he stared at the heart shaped box that was being handed to her/him by her/his Captain.

"For you..." Levi grumbled looking away a small blush forming.

(Y/n) eyes widened and smiled widely. "Thank you, Levi." She/He said as calmly as possible trying not to show to much excitement. "Can we share it?" She/He asked.

"If you want..." He replied, looking her/his in the eye(s?). (Y/n) chuckled softly.

She/He sat at the ledge of the balcony, Levi mirroring her/his actions. (Y/n) unraveled the bow and opened the box. She/He held the box out to Levi, who slowly took one of the small chocolate truffles and plopped it in his mouth.

(Y/n) picked one and bit into it grinning as soon as the taste hit her/him. "These are good~!"

She/He turned to face Levi and went to kiss his cheek. Levi, who saw her/his face turn towards him- which ended in (Y/n) placing a kiss on the corner of Levi's lips.

She/he looked away in the distance avoiding the eye contact from Levi, (Y/n)'s embarrassment rising making her/his face go red.

Levi placed (Y/n)'s chin between his index and thumb, turning her/his head towards him. "Happy Valentines day, (Y/n)." Levi said returning the kiss on (Y/n)'s lips.

Making the Male/Female blush harder than he/she had ever done before.

《I hope you have a Great Valentines Day ♡ ^^》

《P.S THIS DOES NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE MAIN PLOT》