Chapter 13 [Levi's Jealousy From a Stolen Spot Light]

>> Edited 2020/08/17 - I realize sometimes the wording of these "edit dates" are slightly different from time to time. Frankly, I don't really bother to keep it consistent (´・∀・)

《A/n: AYYY I'M ALIVE AND UPDATING! I was actually sick for a bit and I was hoping I don't great a fever... but yeah other than that I finally got Skyrim Special Edition Workin' and installed mods! So I'm happy about dat.

Anyways Enjoy the chapter and the Cat pic~! >w<》

Reader's POV

When we returned near the walls, I was shocked to see titans roaming the area.
'Did they get through the walls!?' My mind rushed of thouhts. Odahviing landed as soon as I spotted the commander, as well as Mikasa, Armin, Eren, Hange, and Levi as well as this other man.

Me and Serana got off Odahviing, I quickly summoned Arvak and hopped on, helping Serana on after.

"Stay close," I said to Odahviing. Who nodded before flying up. I rode as fast as I could next to the commander, maybe it was a bad move. But do I care? Oblivions no!

"What's going on!?" I yelled over the loud footsteps of the horses.

"The titans got through the wall," he answered simply. I slowed Arvak untill we were running along side the wagon where the others sat.

"(Y/n)!" Eren exclaimed, a bit of joy spread through him. Levi turned his head to face me.

"Where are we going then?" I furrowed my brows under my helmet. Tension strung high between the group.

"More like what's going to happen here!" Serana exclaimed a second after.

"We'll be okay... I know it..." I muttered, worried for the others. "Where are our other friends?" I asked as it pasted my mind.

"Their past the wall." Mikasa answered. "We haven't heard from them yet exactly, but I hope they'll be okay." She wispered the last part to herself. I nodded, looking away in the other direction.

Serana poked my shoulder, making me look back to her. She points to Hanje who was looking in her general direction. Serana's hood covers her face so I can understand if any of them get curious to a new person.

"Who's that, (Y/n)?" Hange asks, leaning a bit off the wagon to try to look at Serana.

"This is Serana, a friend of mine back in Skyrim. I let Cicero have a break... since he looks after Mother..." I said, I'm guessing they were confused at my last few words because they sent me questioning gazes. "Don't ask." I mumble loudly.

Serana lifted he hood up enough to expose her face. Glowing eyes stared into each of theirs.

Armin gasped, "H-How can you-?"

"I'm a vampire."

Serana's words cut through Armins as if it were butter. Eren, Hange, and Armin jaws dropped. The man between Hange and Levi eyes widened. While Mikasa and Levi just stared in slight awe.

"Like-- in the story books?" Armin breathes, a newfound sparkle of admiration in his eyes. Serana shied away from their gazes behind me.

"Oh come on, it's not that special." I mumbled to myself, watching Levi and pouted. This is moments when I appreciated the helmet on my head.

Serana chuckled and I turned my head to the side, peering towards the vampire. "Hmph..." I breathed turning my head back forward.

♤oOOoOOo♤