Chapter 10 [More explanations, More Feelings, and More... EVERYTHING]

>> Edited 2020/07/23

Reader's POV

Now we sit at Erwin's office as I just explained what happened.

"Alright your turn to explain just what happened." I crossed my legs and laid back in my seat.

"Well, there was a frantic search for you when you disappeared that night, and then we had the female titan incident when you returned. The female titan was revealed to be Annie Leonhart."

"I see..." I figured as much, "I apologize for leaving unexpectedly but I feel it was needed in this timing." I said looking to the table in front of me as I thought. 

I stood up, everyone's eyes following my actions. "Excuse me then, I'd like to get things sorted. Let's go, Cicero." I slowly made my way out of the room with Cicero following behind, the soft jingle of his outfit trailing behind. 

♤oOOoOOo♤

I walked down the halls with Cicero behind me whistling, those who passed stared oddly at us-- I noticed and I'm sure Cicero did as well, who probably didn't care. Fair enough, he dressed up as a jester about ninety-nine percent of the time I see him.

"...When I next meet, that fair maid Nelly, I'll plunge my knife into her belly~." He sang making my silently chuckle at the reactions he got. Mostly shock and fear, some annoyance. Anyone who made a comment was met with blissful ignoring silence. 

My how I love the reactions. "Cicero."

"Yes, Listener?" He looked to me.

"I hope you're ready." I told him and turned my head forward and proceeded to the room.

Opening the door I stepped into the nice room, I'd say it would be a bit bigger (not including the bathroom) than the room at the inn at Solitude.

"This is homely~," Cicero said looking around.

"Well I suppose I'm greatful for the room." I stated and sat at the bed, "You can take the bed Cicero, I'll sleep on there." I said pointing to a small couch.

He tilted his head, "Are you sure, Listener? I can sleep on there!"

I shook my head and removed my helm, "Nah, I'll be fine. I've slept in worse places before." I told him and he nodded in uncertainty.

"Very well, if it is what you wish. Dear Cicero lives to serve." I got up placing my helm on the bed side table. I went to the bathroom and looked at myself in he mirror.

My skin was a bit more pale than normal. I furrowed my brows and look out a potion of cure disease and drank it, I already felt it's magic working on me.

I cleaned myself up and went out the bathroom to see Cicero pacing.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I forgot to tend to the Night Mother before I left!" He said worriedly.

I rose a brow and smiled apoligeticly. "Ah, it won't be long, and we may be able to go back in a few days for a visit if we must. But I'm sure the Night Mother will be alright for now." I reassured him.

Cicero stared at me for a few moments before calming down. "Yes yes, you're right. Thank you for the reassurance Listener."

"It's okay. I was actually going to go check up on a few friends, would you like to come?" I asked the imperial male. He nodded-- his mood lighting up.

♤oOOoOOo♤

I entered the infirmary and my eyes go to Eren who was being looked over by Hanje.