Chapter 1[A New World]

《A/n: I just want to point out that you're wearing Daedric armour (picture) and that when you switch weapons and such it's like the Requip magic in Fairy Tail XD Shh it's not breaking the fourth wall X3》

>>Edited 2020/06/26

3rd Person POV

As (Y/n) slipped into the vortex, those whose eyes watched on had widened. Ohdaviing started to panic when the Dovahkiin got pulled in, disappearing.

                       ♧oOOoOOo♧

This is bad! So very bad! (Y/n) thought as soon as she realized she was falling from the sky. "What in the eight divines!" The Dragonborn cried as she fell into a... a very tall tree. The leaves at the top broke her fall but she then fell stomach down on a branch that knocked the wind out of her. Still able to stay on the large branch, she climbed on it and sat there laying back against the tree catching her breath.

"Dear Talos that was- definitely not fun..." The woman panted. Okay, so I'm certainly in a different place... I've never seen trees this big!... but now I need to find out where I am... (Y/n) thought, she pulls out a small heath potion, took off her helmet and drank it. 

"I feel a bit better..." She muttered to herself. Standing up and taking the view she noticed a very shocking thing... well she did notice 1 more thing but not as shocking. 1) She's on a tree at the entrance of a forest. 2) When she looked down she saw weird humanized creatures much bigger than an actual human, no clothes, or... parts, that are trying to claw at the tree. Most likely trying to get her considering that they're staring at her like she was a plate of venison while being starved for weeks!

Holy mother of... where am I...? She thought panic slowly rising within her. "It's okay... it's okay! I just gotta find a way back! And I'll be able to see everyone again... Shadowmere, Ohdaviing, Cicero and The Brotherhood... The thieves guild! Oh god! This is so not good! Nine divines help me!" (Y/n) started to panic as the humanoid creatures continued to watch and attempt to try and grab her.

Wait! I still have my magic! I can always summon Arvak just in case... if it works! She remembered.

"Right... so I can summon Arvak... but how do I get down?... Aha! Maybe I can summon Durnehviir!" She grinned at the idea. Then she paused, "Wait... where would I summon him...?" she thought a moment before looking down towards where the creatures were. It's too far to summon him on the ground from here... and the branches are obviously too small to hold the weight of a dragon. Perhaps I can get lower and closer to the ground without having those titanic beings reach me! Oh! I can use my invisibility spell! Perfect... The Dovahkiin casted the invisibility spell and looked towards the creatures and waiting if they would leave. Fortunately for her, they did within 10 seconds after not seeing her. (I'm sorry I don't know if that would actually happen with titans but let's pretend it does XP)

(Y/n) smirked and recast the spell after they left and looked for a branch she can jump down. When she found one low enough not to get hurt she jumped down towards it. Landing on it, her smirk turned into that of a grin. Alright! I might be able to go lower and reach the ground if I'm careful... (Y/n) thought. The spell broke surprisingly going unnoticed by the Dragonborn.

And... Jump! (Y/n) jumped down to the lower branch and finally being closer to the ground. "Yes! So close!"

....

"Hey, brat, who the hell are you and what are you doing outside the walls!" There was a voice (Y/n) heard behind her.

"Wha!!" The Dragonborn fell forward panicked, however, was able to land. "What in Talos?!"