Chapter 15 [Suprising Items]

>> Edited 2020/08/18

Reader's POV

I tapped my fingers repeatedly on the table, a small frown painted my face.

"So, any ideas?" Hange piped up, her gaze went towards me. She was- along with Levi, and Commander Erwin- were all sitting down at the same wooden table.

"I have some idea of a plan, although I would have to take the detour out of the walls. So I would leave the protection of Eren and Krista to you all." I said, tracing shapes on the table with my finger.

"Where would you be going? Back to Skyrim?" Erwin asked.

"To those joor, the mortals who helped Alduin. I know one of them who is close enough to be an ally." I answered.

Erwin thought for a moment, before giving a curt nod. "Yes, I believe that is a good idea. You can gain info from these people about the dragon." He spoke, looking back to me.

"Very well, I will be setting out soon enough." I said plainly, getting up from my seat. "And I will be back, soon enough."

"Be safe." Levi said, Hange looked to him and raised a brow with a small smile.

She then looked to me, "he's right, be careful out there. Remember there are titans too." She grinned, patting my shoulder reassuringly.

"Thanks, I'll being on my way."

I exited the room, towards my room. When I arived there I saw Serana's head move up from the book to look at me. "Hey," she greeted. "So what's the plan?"

"Hello Serana, I will be going outside the walls perhaps in an hour. I don't mind either way, but would you care to come with me?" I asked.

Serana smiled, "Sure thing. I could use a little adventuring." She said, closing her book and placing it on the small table next to her. "Whenever you're ready, (Y/n)."

♤oOOoOOo♤

"Od Ah Viing!"

The loud roar erupted the sky, and from it descended the red dragon. "Zu'u mindok hin nuft. Fod hi los nuk, Dovahkiin. (I know your purpose. When you are ready, Dragonborn.)"

He lowered his neck, Serana and I getting on before he flys up into the cloudy sky.

"That way," I said pointing towards the direction where I saw the large fort.

Odahviing landed a bit away from where the fort actually was, not wanting to gain attention. "In and out, quick and sneaky." I mumbled as I crouched down once I was off the Dovah. "Stay in the clouds as cover." I told Odahviing and patted his neck. I turned and looked at the huge stone fort in the distance.

"Ready?" I asked Serana.

"Always." She replied with a smile-like grin.

Here we were, hiding in a room as two more people walked by. I had to find Rae, she will have some idea as to how to defeat Alduin.

Serana and I backed away from the door as the doorknob turned. I unsheathed one of my swords. My eyes narrowing at the door, and whoever is behind it.

The door opened slowly, revealing a man. "W-What are you two- wait... Dragonborn! MNPHH!" The man's yell was muffled, an arm from behind him strangled him until he fell unconscious. As his head went limp, Rae was revealed, smiling behind him.

"Hey, you two."

Serana looked at me from behind. "She's the one you were talking about?" She asked, referring to Rae.