Chapter 5

(Y/n)'s POV

I wore a dark purple dress that complimented my features. It had little decorations that weren't too fancy but still looked pretty. I had on diamond earrings and a necklace with a heart pendant. My hair was done in a loose braid with a small amethyst clip. I wore silver heels that matched the dress but didn't stand out too much.

"(Y/n), are you done in there?!" my mother yelled.
"Yeah, I am!" I grabbed my purse and went outside to where the limo was.
"Have fun, don't drink too much," father said.
"I won't, bye." They didn't bother seeing me off and went back inside. Haruka opened the door for me.
"Thank you."
"You're welcome, Miss (Y/n)." I got in. This was my second time going to Cendrillon (sorry, I forgot how to spell it).

~When you arrive~

I stepped out of the limo only to be blinded in a flash of bright lights.

"Miss (Y/n), over here!"
"May we please ask a few questions?!" I ignored the paparazzi and went inside. My body guards had just arrived as well.
"Miss (Y/n), we have been ordered to escort you," the light haired one exclaimed. I rolled my eyes.
"I order you to go away."
"Sorry but we only take orders from your father," the dark haired one replied. Why?... I grunted and let them follow me around like lost puppies.
"Can't you just stand in a corner and watch me?"
"Our orders were to follow you wherever you go and make sure you are safe." I pinched the bridge of my nose in frustration. My parents seriously... I went to get a small glass of champagne.
"Hello ladies and gentlemen..."

I zoned out on his speech and just stood there, 'listening' until it was over. I looked around and it seemed as if my body guards had lost sight of me. I needed to take this chance! I carefully wandered around.

"Hey, there she is!"

Oh no... I speed-walked away, trying to make myself disappear within the crowd of people. But whatever I tried, they would eventually find me. I walked out and found a room. I assumed that no one was inside so I quickly went in.

But I think my body guards were coming. *sigh in relief* Oh wait...did I just interrupt some sort of meeting?! Yuzuki?! Mirai?! They were both here.

"(Y/n)?! Why are you here? I was gonna meet you out there," Mirai said.
"No time to explain, please. You have to help me."
"With what?" he asked. Someone was knocking on the door.
"Is Miss (Y/n) in there?"
"Oh no, they're here."
"We can't leave a cute girl like you defenceless, now can we?" This dark haired person asked while smirking.
"Ryoichi, stop those perverted thoughts of yours already," a blonde haired person exclaimed then added, "I'm Noel."
"As you probably know, I'm (Y/n)."
"Miss (Y/n), we know you're in there. If you do not open this door, we will have no choice but to barge in."
"Please, just for tonight. I'll pay you back...just help me get away..."
"Tch, come in," Yuzuki called out to the body guards. But before they opened the door, Yuzuki put his arm around my waist.
"What are you-"
"Just play along," he replied. My body guards came in.
"Let Miss (Y/n) go, she needs to be looked after by us."
"Oh, plans have changed. Her father contacted me and told me to tell you two that you are both dismissed. I'll be looking after her from now on," Yuzuki acted.
"But-"
"Are you going to disobey her father?" Mirai asked with a serious expression.
"N-no, sorry. We'll leave now." They reluctantly left.
"Thank you so much, Yuzuki!-"
"What are you going to do from now on?" Satsuki asked.
"I'm still going to continue my career but just...differently."
"If you ever need any help, just contact us. I'm Chihaya by the way."
"Thanks for the offer but I'm afraid I'll only cause trouble for you."
"Well, we'll be happy to help a beautiful actress/singer even if it causes trouble for us," Satsuki replied. I smiled at their kindness but I couldn't drag them into my problem.
"Hey (Y/n), are you going back?" Mirai asked. I shook my head.
"I'll be moving out of the country, somewhere where they won't find me."
"If you don't mind me asking, who are 'they'?" Noel asked.
"My parents." Their eyes widened.
"I'm guessing that something unpleasant happened between you and your parents but don't you think running away is going a bit too far? What would running away do?" Satsuki asked, trying to reason with me.
"I'm sorry but I don't think you understand. They're...not what you would call 'normal parents'."
"Oh..."
"Anyway, I'm sorry for barging in here. I'll be leaving now-"
"Where are you staying?" Yuzuki suddenly asked. How many questions did these guys ask?!
"I'm not sure." He laughed.
"Excuse me?"
"You're going to walk around the street, not having a destination in mind? Haha," he replied with a laugh. I rolled my eyes.
"Whatever, laugh all you want."
"Please pardon my brother's behaviour. Sometimes, he's still like a little kid," Satsuki explained. I giggled.
"I am not!" Yuzuki argued. Wait...they were brothers?! Wow...I never knew.
"Can you please sing for us?" Noel asked.
"Why?"
"They're too noisy, I'll happily let some music replace their constant non-stop talking," he replied with a sigh.
"Haha, what song would you like me to sing?"
"Any is fine."
"Okay, sure."
"What were you two talking about?" Chihaya asked.
"You'll see."
"(Y/n), tell us. I'm curious," Mirai exclaimed. I just smiled. I grabbed a guitar that just happened to be there and began to sing, 'My Only One' (made-up name).