Chapter 7

(Y/n)'s POV

~The next day~

I woke up and stretched. I decided to get ready and changed into high waisted jeans with a checked shirt. I tied my hair up into a ponytail and went to the bathroom to do the rest. After I was done, I went to the kitchen and decided to make strawberry crepes for breakfast.

While I was making them, Yuzuki walked in and yawned. He was still in his pyjamas so I assumed that he just woke up.

"What are you making?" he asked.
"Strawberry crepes."
"Sounds good enough, make sure they taste as good as they should be," he replied. I rolled my eyes.
"I'll try but I'm not that much of a cook."
"Okay, whatever. Just make sure it's still good."

I went back to cooking and eventually finished making it. While I was putting them on the two plates, Yuzuki immediately sat down in his seat at the table. I handed him his plate with the crepes. I took mine and sat down. He tasted it.

"I haven't had a good breakfast for a while," he said.
"You haven't? Can't you cook?"
"I can! I just don't have time," he replied.
"Then wake up earlier."
"Oi, I need my rest."
"Whatever." When we were done, he took the plates and began to clean up the equipment I had used to make our breakfast.
"Hey Yuzuki, I can wash the dishes-"
"Tch, what kind of a person would let the 'guest' wash the dishes? Besides, you already made the breakfast," he exclaimed.
"Yuzuki, making it was the fun part. I can't let you-"
"I ate the food you made, that was the fun part for me."
"O-okay, if you say so."

While he was doing the dishes, I went to my room to work on my new song. Ralph was sitting on my bed when I went back.

"Hey Ralph, what are you doing here?" He just tilted his head to the side. I smiled and picked him up. He was adorable.
"Have you eaten yet?" He barked as if to tell me he was hungry.
"Okay then, why don't you go ask Yuzuki for a treat?" I put him down. He immediately ran off to find Yuzuki. I got out my notebook with all my lyrics for all my songs.

~30 minutes later~

I was so immersed in writing the lyrics that I didn't notice Yuzuki standing by the door. He cleared his throat. I jumped.

"Geez, you scared me."
"I was standing here for 10 minutes," he replied with an uninterested expression.
"Oh, I'm sorry."
"Tch, we're going to the set now."
"Did you give Ralph something to eat?"
"Yeah, now come on."

He walked off. I stood up and followed him. We went to his car. When we arrived at the set, I saw my parents there. I immediately froze. Yuzuki followed my gaze and sighed.

"What exactly happened between you and your parents?" he asked. I explained everything to him.
"Most of this happened because they wanted a boy and I wasn't good enough to meet their expectations. Even now, they try to find something that I have done wrong to scold me..."
"Oh..."

My parents looked our way. I quickly turned my gaze back to Yuzuki. I could tell they were coming this way. What was I gonna do?! Yuzuki was trying to think of something as well.

Then he did the thing I least expected him to do. He kissed me. My eyes widened. I shyly kissed back to keep up the act. He pulled away. *blush*

"They're gone," he told me as if nothing had happened then said, "What? Embarrassed after a little kiss?"
"W-what? No, it was just unexpected."
"Yeah right *sarcasm*. Now come on." He got out and so did I. I just shook off that odd feeling and followed him to the set.
"(Y/n), omg! Your parents just came by and they were wondering where you were!" Katie exclaimed.
"You won't tell them, will you?"
"I don't even know-" she started but then turned her head towards Yuzuki and smirked.
"Oh, I get it now. You want to have a secret relationship with Yuzuki. Were you at his place last night? What did you two do?" she asked, still smirking. I lightly hit her arm.
"It's not like that..." I explained everything to her.
"Oh...but still, you like him don't you?"
"No way. Even though he offered for me to to stay at his place, he's too arrogant."
"You'll get used to it," she replied. I rolled my eyes.
"Alright everyone, get (Y/n) ready for the next scene!" Katie ordered.

~In the afternoon~

I had finally finished the tiresome hours of acting and was now going out for a nice, quiet walk. I saw Mirai.

"Hey (Y/n), have you finished?" he asked. I nodded. He smiled.
"Great, let's go."
"Go where?"
"You'll see, it's a pretty exciting event," he explained and dragged me away. After a while, we arrived at what seemed like some sort of car race thing.
"Today's Noel's race," exclaimed Mirai.
"Oh, why am I here?"
"Just, I wanted you to see as well so Noel got you a ticket."
"He did? I could've paid for it myself-"
"We're his guests. Just enjoy the race."
"How long till it starts?"
"Like half an hour." I sweatdropped.
"Why are we here so early then?" He shrugged.
"Come on, let's go talk to Noel." I followed him to where Noel was.
"Hey Noel," Mirai greeted happily. He just nodded in reply.
"Um Noel, thanks for the ticket. I'll have to repay you someday."
"No need to," he replied. I shook my head.
"I have to."
"If you insist, maybe getting some ramen after is fine."
"Are you serious?" He nodded.
"Okay, that's fine." We went back to our seats to watch the race.