Chapter 13

(Y/n)'s POV

When I arrived 'home', Mirai was there.

"Hey (Y/n), sorry I had to come unexpected and barge in here but I was just bored and no one was home," he explained. I laughed.
"It's fine." Ralph immediately ran up to him and jumped up. Mirai just laughed.
"Hey Mirai, can you please look after him for a while? I need to take care of something."
"Uh okay, sure. But where are you going?" he asked with curiosity and a worried look.
"Just to the store, I'll be back soon."
"O-okay, see you later." I waved goodbye and left. I walked to my mansion. I hesitantly rang the bell.
"Yes? Do you have an appointment?" a security guard asked.
"I've come to see my parents." His eyes widened.
"O-oh, Miss (L/N). Welcome back," he said, a little startled. I just nodded and he opened the front gate. I went inside. My parents were in the lounge room.
"Ah (Y/n), I see you've come back," my father exclaimed.
"Yeah...but I'm not staying."
"That's fine-"
"Honey! We need her, remember?!" my mother interrupted.
"Oh, yes. (Y/n), I'm sorry but we cannot allow you to leave. We need you to help us expand our business," my father said.
"I. Am. Not. Staying."
"You have no say in this, you know that," my mother replied like it was usual and completely normal that children had no say in anything. I glared at them.
"(Y/n), don't just stand there like an idiot! Have a seat," father ordered while pointing to a spot next to him. I reluctantly sat down.
"(Y/n), where have you been for all this time?" mother asked.
"That's none of your business."
"What about this?" father asked while showing me a picture on his phone. It was a picture of Yuzuki and me kissing in the car. Did they honestly take a picture of that?!
"What about it?"
"Are you...dating Yuzuki?" mother asked.
"No."
"Then would you care to explain this?" father asked, gesturing towards the photo.
"That was an accident."
"(Y/n), you know you can't start anything with him. He's already in an arranged marriage but..." An arranged marriage?! He never told me about this!
"He's engaged to Mariyu Hakiko but I would like for you to make him fall in love with you so that we can make more money," father explained.
"I am not gonna use him like how you use me."
"(Y/n), shut up and listen to us," mother scolded. I rolled my eyes.
"Make him fall for you and then marry him." I stood up.
"I am not going to do that. I'm not like you!"
"Also, one more thing," mother exclaimed as if she didn't just hear what I said.
"Tell us where you are staying."
"No."
"Don't tell me you're living with Yuzuki or Mirai?!" she asked.
"How would you know? I can live wherever I want."
"We did not give you permission so come back from wherever you're staying," father ordered like I was his loyal servant.
"No."
"(Y/n)?"
"What is it this time?"
"Did you do...it with Yuzuki? Is that why you're not telling us?" mother asked. I looked at them, disgusted.
"Why would you say something like that?! No way! You two sick, twisted vermin-spitting devils!" Father got up and slapped me. I held my cheek.
"You will not speak to us like that!" he scolded with intense fury.
"Then how come you can speak to me like that?!"
"Because we're your parents!" mother screamed at me.
"Are you sure about that? Because I thought I was just another one of your many puppets."
"(Y/n) (M/n) (L/n), you will shut up this instance!" she yelled.
"What if I don't?" Father clicked his fingers. Two bodyguards came in.
"You know what to do," father told them. They dragged me outside into the backyard. I gulped.
"Miss (L/n), we are terribly sorry and do not want to this to you but we have our orders," one of them said. They tied me to a chair. I couldn't get free, they were ten times stronger than me.
"Which one would you like first? The whip or scissors?" the other one asked.
"Neither."

Tears rolled down my cheeks. This was probably the third time this has ever happened to me. My mother and/or father would tell them to torment me. They took one each. He began whipping me. Then the other guy cut a little bit of my arm. I screamed in pain and began crying.

I could never get out of this. They would stop only after 30 minutes or until they were told to stop. They looked at me with sorrowful eyes. I knew they didn't want to do this but they had to. The first time this happened to me was when I was five years old.

They kept whipping and cutting me. I screamed and cried in pain. Please...someone help me... I knew no one would. No one ever did. Their phones rang.

"Hello?...yes...but...okay...bye." They untied me.
"Miss (L/n), we were told to stop but you still have to stay here."

They left. I fell to the ground. I could barely stand. They had whipped me so hard. The cuts were hurting as well. Suddenly, someone covered my mouth from behind.

"Sshhh, it's only me," Yuzuki whispered in my ear. His breath gave me goosebumps.
"I'm gonna help you get out of here, don't move." He gently picked me up. Some blood got on his clothes.
"I-I'm sorry..."
"What are you apologising for?" he asked.
"Your clothes...and for making you come out here..."
"Tch, I would miss your breakfasts."

I smiled slightly. He scanned the area and quietly left through the back gate. We went back to his apartment. Mirai was still there playing with Ralph.

"(Y/n), what happened to you?!" Mirai asked. I suddenly got a terrible headache.
"Yuzu...ki..."
"(Y/n), don't close your eyes!" I already had.