Chapter 8

(Y/n)'s POV

"3, 2, 1, go!" I watched as the cars raced by. Noel was first but was followed closely by a few other cars.
"Loosen up a bit, (Y/n). Noel always wins his races," Mirai exclaimed.
"Really?"
"Yeah, I don't ever remember him loosing."
"Oh, wow. How long has he done this for?" He shrugged.
"A couple of years."

A few minutes later, the race finished and Noel had won. Mirai was cheering and laughing happily. I smiled at his childishness. We went down to where Noel was. He was surrounded by a bunch of paparazzi.

"Excuse me, I have an important meeting to go to," I heard him say before he quickly walked off.

Oh, Noel had a meeting? I thought he said we were getting ramen straight after... We went back outside. Suddenly, Noel appeared beside us.

"Don't you have a meeting to go to?"
"Oh, that...let's go have our ramen...'meeting'," he replied. I laughed.
"Any recommendations?" Mirai asked.
"Yeah, come on." They followed me to a cosy little restaurant.
"Hello, Miss (Y/n). I see you've come here with your friends this time," the manager said, smiling kindly.
"Yeah, just three bowls of ramen-"
"Don't forget the extra tempura and toppings," Mirai added.
"And make that four bowls of ramen," Noel said. Four? Was someone else coming? The manager laughed.
"Okay, please take a seat. Your order will be out in a minute." We sat down.
"Why four?"
"I'm hungry," he replied.
"Oh." Was he serious? We sat there in an awkward silence.
"So, what do you want to do?"
"Hey (Y/n), do you know that person?" Mirai asked.
"Yeah, I usually come here secretly."
"Oh, haha."
"You know, Yuzuki doesn't stop thinking about you," Noel suddenly said.
"Huh? Since when?"
"Since you came into the casino."
"Why? I mean, I won't make that great of an impact on your lives."
"Who knows? But everyone's curious about it."
"Hey, no fair! I don't understand," Mirai whined. I pat him on the head.
"Don't worry, little children will get a reward once they do something good."
"Hey!" We all laughed. That was when Yuzuki came in. Huh? What was he doing here?
"Ah, I see you came too, Yuzuki," the manager exclaimed. He (as in the manager) came with our four bowls of ramen.
"Thank you."
"You're welcome, it's always a pleasure to be cooking for you," he replied with a kind smile. Yuzuki sat down at the table that was next to ours.
"Oh (Y/n), have you met Yuzuki yet? He comes here just as often as you do," the manager told me.
"Yeah, I have."
"Oh, I told him about you. Yuzuki, this is (Y/n). I remember how you would listen intently when I described her and how you wanted to meet-"
"Yeah, whatever." *blush*
"Yuzuki and (Y/n), sitting in a tree-"
"Mirai!" Yuzuki and I shouted at the same time. He just laughed cheekily. I noticed that Noel was already on his second bowl of ramen.
"Is it good?" He nodded. I just smiled and started to eat mine.

~After the 'ramen meeting'~

"Bye guys, see you later."
"Bye (Y/n)," Mirai replied and began to walk off.
"See you."

Noel walked in the opposite direction. I followed Yuzuki to his car. When we arrived back at his apartment, I went to my room and had a quick shower.

I changed into my pj's, which consisted of black leggings and a loose gudetama shirt. I sat down at my desk and got out my lyric book. I heard a bark behind me.

"Hey Ralph, what are you up to?"

He just sat on my feet. I picked him up and scratched behind his ears. It was currently 8:15pm. What should I do? Ralph jumped off and ran out of my room. *sigh* I continued writing lyrics for my new song.

I did this for about 30 minutes but had no success. I just couldn't get the right melody and the lyrics didn't sound as good as they should be. I went outside to grab a snack.

"Hey (Y/n), can you get that movie started?"
"Are you watching by yourself?"
"No, the others are coming over."
"Oh, sure."

I went over to his tv and started the movie. The others came over just on time. I was seated between Yuzuki and Noel. We were sitting on the floor in front of the couch. Mirai, Satsuki and Ryoichi were sitting on the couch behind us while Chihaya sat in the armchair beside the couch. We were watching (f/m). Halfway through the movie, I felt my eyelids grow heavy. Soon enough, I fell asleep.

Yuzuki's POV

I was watching the movie until I felt something touch my shoulder. I turned my head to find that it was (Y/n). She had fallen asleep on my shoulder. *blushes slightly* Ryoichi made a whistling sound. I glared at him. He just smirked. Mirai laughed quietly. The others ignored us.

"Please...I didn't do anything wrong...someone...save me..." (Y/n) was muttering in her sleep.
"You should probably take her to her room," Satsuki whispered.

I nodded and gently picked her up. I went to the her room and carefully lay her down then put the blanket over her. It took some effort to bring my gaze away from her sleeping figure since she was so beautiful...wait, what?! Why did I just say that?! I shrugged it off and went back to watch the movie with the others.

"Hey Yuzu, do you like (Y/n)?" Mirai asked.
"Pfft, what? No, why would I?"
"You always seem to glance at her and you always...well, most of the time have her on your mind."
"You need to work on your jokes more."
"That wasn't a joke."
"You know, Mirai's right," Satsuki added. Everyone nodded.
"Why is everyone suddenly agreeing with this?!"
"Because it's true," Ryoichi replied.
"I see her as a partner in work only, nothing less, nothing more." After a while of arguing, they left. I changed into my pj's and went to bed.