Chapter 18

(Y/n)'s POV

I woke up and tried to sit. It hurt...a lot. Yuzuki had fallen asleep beside me.

"Huh? (Y/n)?..."
"Get some rest, I'm gonna go make breakfast." He pulled me back down.
"Leave that to the others, go back to sleep."
"They're still here?" He just nodded and hugged me. I sighed. Soon, I fell asleep.

Mirai's POV

Satsuki had already left for work, so had Chihaya. Noel was making breakfast while Ryoichi was working on a romance novel or something. I went to (Y/n)'s room and opened the door slightly.

They were both asleep. Yuzu was hugging her while she had snuggled closer to him. I took a few pictures. Now I could embarrass them all I wanted. *fake evil laugh* Yuzu moved. Did I evil laugh too loud?

"Mirai?... Did something happen?"
"Uh no, just came to check on you."
"What is it?" Damn, I couldn't lie to him.
"It's nothing." He raised an eyebrow. (Y/n)'s eyes fluttered open.
"Oh, hey Mirai."
"Morning."
"Is something wrong?"
"No-"
"Hey Mirai, Noel says breakfast is ready. Stop taking pictures of them and come eat," Ryoichi exclaimed. My mouth fell open.
"You what?!" Yuzu asked, annoyed. He got up and chased me around.

(Y/n)'s POV

I slowly got up. It still hurt. *sigh* If only I could protect myself... Ryoichi came over and 'helped me'. By helped, I mean he gave me a piggyback.

"Hey, put me down!"
"I thought you needed help."
"Not like this!"
"Then why don't you ask for help from your boyfriend?" he asked while smirking. *blush*
"Hey, I said put me down." He dropped me but I landed on something soft.
"G-get off..."
"Oh, sorry Noel."

I quickly stood up and helped him. He got up and gave Ryoichi an annoyed look. Yuzuki had finally gotten Mirai's phone and deleted the photos. Mirai snatched his phone back.

"Yuzuki, you also deleted them from recently deleted...right?"

Then the chase began again. I smiled. Ryoichi and Noel were already eating breakfast so I joined them. Where was Satsuki and Chihaya? They must've left for work.

"Yuzuki, just give up," Ryoichi said.
"And let you guys embarrass us? No way," he replied.
"Hey Mirai, I'll look after it for you." He handed me his phone. I quickly deleted the photos in recently deleted.
"Wait...hey!" He took his phone and looked in the albums. I smirked.
"(Y/n)! Damnit, I got so used to you..."
"Not my fault."

He just pouted. They both sat down, exhausted and started to eat breakfast. Noel had made pancakes and waffles. I stood up and grabbed the dishes but before I could go, Mirai took them away and started to wash them.

"No, you cannot wash the dishes. You're injured. Geez, how many times do you have to get hurt? I'm actually sorta surprised that you haven't broken down," he exclaimed. I...didn't know what to say. Mirai rarely said things like this. Then he grinned cheekily.
"But we'll always be there to protect you."

I smiled. When he had finished washing the dishes, Mirai, Noel and Ryoichi all had to leave. Yuzuki was just about to step outside until I grabbed his arm.

"I'm going with you."
"No, you're staying until you fully recover."
"No I'm not. You can't make me stay. I've already missed out a lot and I won't take any more breaks." I looked at him with determined eyes.
"There's no convincing you, is there?" he asked with a sigh although he already knew the answer.
"Nope."

I grabbed his hand. He squeezed mine and closed the door. We walked to his car. When we arrived, Katie immediately rushed towards me and hugged me like she hadn't seen me in a million years.

"What happened to you?! I was so worried!"
"I'm sorry."
"Is that all you're gonna say?!" I couldn't help but laugh and hug her back.
"Are you even okay enough to act?"
"Don't worry about me."
"I'm supposed to worry about you."
"Thanks but there's nothing you need to worry about."
"You were gone for a long time and the only thing Yuzuki ever told us was that you just needed a break!"
"Katie, calm down. At least you know I'm okay." She sighed.
"Be careful," she warned. I just nodded.

~After acting~

Yuzuki had gone to get Ralph for a walk but not until he gave me a kiss goodbye.

"(Y/n), come with me," Katie commanded. I followed her to a shopping mall.
"What are we doing here?"
"We're gonna catch up," she replied like the answer was obvious.
"Okay-"
"Ooooh, they're on sale! Come on, let's go!" She dragged me to a clothes shop.
"Aren't you gonna get something?"
"I already have enough clothes."
"No, you don't. Now hurry up and choose or I'll choose for you."
"Go ahead and choose. Most of my clothes were chosen by you anyway."
"Seriously? I was trying to motivate you."
"Great motivation *sarcasm*"

She rolled her eyes and went on the search for new clothes. I followed her around everywhere, occasionally choosing something I liked for myself. I felt a vibration in my pocket. Yuzuki was calling me.

"Hey."
"I'm outside the mall, come out."
"I'm with Katie-"
"Go to him, I'll be fine on my own," she said.
"But-"
"Just go."
"Hey Yuzuki? I'll be out in a sec."

He said bye then hung up. Katie waved at me then went into another store. I smiled to myself and went outside to look for Yuzuki. Someone - most likely Yuzuki - hugged me from behind.

"What took you so long? I was so bored without you," he exclaimed.
"Finding you." He turned me around and crashed his lips against mine.
"I love you."
"I love you too."

He kissed me again then grabbed my hand and started walking. That was when the clicks and flashes of cameras and pictures being taken were heard.