Chapter Sixteen

Students in the Great Hall sat in anticipation as Headmistress McGonagall made her way to the front. She was getting old, her hair greying and turning into a perfectly silver tinge.

"As most of you know, on this very special occasion, we have some transfer students from the North American magic school Illvermorny," McGonagall announced clasping her hands together. And when she did the oak doors to the Great Hall opened wide with five children stumbled into the room, their eyes lit up in amazement.

One was a girl wearing a hijab who looked to be a second year. Another was a boy who held her hand fiercely, he looked like a third year. They were mostly like brother and sister.

There was a blonde girl, presumably a seventh year with a dark skinned girl attached to her hip. Probably best friends... or a little something more.

The student to enter was a pale boy, his skin so transparent he almost looked sick. His clothes were baggy and he had ruffled brown hair that curled at the tips.

Professor McGonagall called them up to the wooden stool with the Sorting Hat. Both of the siblings were placed in Ravenclaw, a loud applause sounded from the table of blue and silver.

The blonde girl was placed into Hufflepuff and her friend (or partner) was sorted into Gryffindor. This resulted in both of them tearing up and a hug that lasted for at least one minute on the dot.

Lastly was the ghostly boy, he practically floated forwards towards the stool when they called his name. His hair swayed in the windless environment, and Albus could see a lot of the girls swooning over him. Including Rose.

After a whole two minutes of being perched on the stool, (his name turned out to be Tristan Steele.) he was sorted into Slytherin. Tristan jumped off the stool and made his way to Albus and Scorpius.

Some of the girls scowled and crossed their arms when Tristan decided not to sit beside them. His brain overpowered their beckoning arms.

"Hello," he muttered after Headmistress McGonagall declared the feast to begin. "I'm Tristan, what are your names?"

"Scorpius."

"Albus."

"Pleasure to meet you," Tristan said. His American accent was thick and you could tell he was attempted to be formal.

"Cool, well, we'll show you around tomorrow. Luckily it's Friday today," Scorpius announced. "Why did the five of you transfer anyways?"

"Oh, all of our parents got jobs within the Ministry here," Tristan replied casually as he reached for the mashed potatoes. "There are the siblings, Sabah and Dorian, they are quite nice. Also there's Amanda, the blonde and Jane, the brunette. They're dating."

Tristan continued talking about them and about Illvermorny so neither Albus not Scorpius had to say another word.

When the feast finally ended everyone was out of energy. Everyone except for Tristan who followed all there other Slytherin's to the Common Room in excitement. You almost couldn't tell that he was a Slytherin himself.

Inside the Common Room Albus and Scorpius immediately plopped onto their beds. Tristan found his items near a bed that had been added while everyone was down in the Great Hall.

He crawled into his bed and pulled the dark green covers over his body. Tristan stayed away for a while before drifting off into a series of nightmares he couldn't wake up from.

A/N: the new show Class is amazing. The Doctor appeared in the first episode, plus all of the characters are fantastic and actually quite relatable. If you've seen and enjoy Doctor Who I would definitely recommned if you are 14+.