Touching Talks, Big Decisions

Just a few weeks have past since our run in with Unicron, most of our injuries had healed, I no longer heard Prima in my head and we had mapped out this new world, Brains has stated we have mapped out about 15% of what was once America and we still had a lot to go before we mapped out everything. Both Primes would give me glances as if deep in thought, and again they would talk amongst themselves away from others which had me worried. We even set up a small camp, it was within the planet just a few miles below in a tunnel system and caves, it was even next to the pit that I jumped into, we decided to name it Revive Gap so we didn't have to keep calling it a hole, or a pit anymore. It gave us a welcoming light and it was a landmark we could recognise when needing to leave then come back.

Currently Milo and Raf were playing on some handle held systems I made out of transformium while Tessa and June made some lunch, Case and Shane were talking with the dinobots while Fowler was chatting up a storm with Starscream about battle experience which Knockout piping in now and again, while Shockwave and Soundwave would guard the entrance and exists, Soundwave even set up some cameras I gave him and sensors we bought off of a market settlement all hooked up to a transformium computer. I was now down to three necklaces of transformium and 5 bracelets and my hoodie, it was enough to make duel swords, and a cannon gun when need be, plus I had a secret weapon... only Bayverse Optimus would know about... that is if he remembers. Fang had fallen asleep next to me, Galvatron was leaning against the wall next to Fang observing everyone while both Ratchets were in alt mood recharging alongside Arcee and Wheeljack. Ironhide and Bulkhead were playing lob ball will Both both Bees cracked jokes. It was a peaceful day honestly, no signs of Unicron, I hope we don't get jinxed and he shows up.

I exited the camp through the nearest tunnel, I could see Soundwave did an awesome job placing the cameras, the sensors would only go off for unknown thermal signatures that didn't belong to our group. The sky held a most glorious sunset, I sat just outside the tunnel glancing at it, I was glad this now metallic planet held celestial beauty among it. As I got lost in thoughts I almost didn't hear the ped falls coming from behind me "Admiring the sunset I see." Drifts voice came I looked up and nodded "Yeah... I hadn't realized how long it's been since I last saw one." I looked back at it as he sat next to me on a metallic rock looking at it "Drift... May I ask you something?" I questioned "You just did." He chuckled "Stop hanging out with Raymi he is making you sarcastic." I laughed "I can't promise anything, but go ahead and ask." He waved to the side mentioning me to keep going. "What... what made you change your mind from being a Decepticon, to an Autobot?" I looked up at him, his faceplates had a frown "You don't have to answer if you don't want." I finished "No, it is alright. It is a simple answer, I realized the cause I was fighting for, could be achieved in a more peaceful manner, the Decepticons had lost sight of the real goal, the Autobots didn't." He looked at me "Both the Decepticons and Autobots want the war to stop... but the Decepticons had thought they deserved to rule the new world once that peace came, the Autobots want to work together and keep that peace, and not rule over it, but help it along." He finished "Once I joined I realized how Optimus treated his comrades better than Galvatron had, he respected and listened to him, while Galvatron ruled over his comrades with fear, fear of what would happen if they failed, fear of their sparks being taken from them if they made one small mistake but the mission was still a success." He glanced back at the setting sun "Is that why you call Optimus Sensei, because you are still learning the means and how of being an Autobot?" I questioned only to receive a nod "I'm glad you joined." I stood up after my statement brushing myself off "As am I (Y/N)." He smiled as I headed back in to camp.

"Getting all touchy touchy feely feely are we (Y/N)?" Hound chuckled "Shut up mutt bot." I sighed "I'm only kidding, no need to get snippy." He chuckled again. "How'd you know Drift and I were having a moment anyway?" I asked as I made my way closer to camp with the bot following me "Cameras, Crosshairs, Tyson, Galvatron and both Primes saw." He smirked as I slapped my face into the lovely facepalm "I hate being stupid." I sighed "Stupid traitor." Galvatron mumbled  "Maybe treat your comrades better and they wouldn't feel like betraying you." I stated while walking past him causing everyone to look shocked.