Finale Battle Pt: 2

Sorry for the long wait. But here we are, the finale chapter, grab your tissues.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Narrative

The battle raged on for hours, no one was certain how many to be exact, but many human casualties, medics were rushing back and forth miles away from the battle front attending to the humans, the autobots and cons were still holding strong, determined to finally end this. Megatron was their only enemy, but true to his passed he was brutal in his attacks, taking on all fronts without hesitation like a gladiator does in the arena.

(Y/N) had gotten injured in her fight with the ex gladiator, new bruises and scars lined her body as the medic patched up her arm in tight gauze as she looked to the battle a few miles away, ethos of the ped falls and clashing of blades sounded through the air, she was impatient, eager for Unicron to show himself and end this. None of the bots or cons showed off their gold energon weapons, they were to remain a secret till the devil bot showed "There don't strain yourself." The medic spoke as they rushed offer to the next patient. The teen allowed her body a few minutes to relax before jumping up and running back over to the battle, getting yells to stay put and orders to get in a truck leaving with wounded soldiers, but she refused as she kept running.

The cult members had been slaughtered, just a small handfull retreated there were not well prepared for this fight, no mercy was shown to them, though there injured were taken care off by X NEST medics for the sake of kindness, they spat insults to their enemies regardless of the help.

Megatron slashed at TFP Bee while the other jumped on his back, the bots and cons had gone long on this fight, longer than any other but they held stronge, a few injuries here and there, dents and scratches, honestly a miracle no one was dead or badly injured, massive army helicopters were on stand by ready to be used to grab a fallen bot/con and bring them to Ratchet(s) or Knockout who were also on stand by with everything needed to help their alien comrades.

Crosshairs, Ironhide and Soundwave were being used as snipers taking aim at the grey mech every opening they could see. Galvatron and Arcee double teamed him every few attacks only to be thrown back into other bots. The fight looked like a mish mash of colorful metallic bodies that gave off an otherworldly shine in the sun light.  Fang jumped the large mech, fangs and teeth at point, he dug his claws into the mechs torso, cutting deep into the armor, his fangs sunk into his neck cables Megatron let out a frustrated roar of pain as he pointed his blaster at Fangs stomach, sending a few blasts through, pieces of armor flew of the lion and he fell back on his side, the ex gladiator pointed his canon at the feline ready to blast him when a giant sword clashed on his shoulder, running through his arm cutting it clean off, landing just near the lion.

Fang followed the blade to its origin, finding Bayverse Prime standing there with a stressed, sorrowful and angry look on his faceplates. Megatron fell to one knee turning his gaze to the prime not seeing the battle axe that came straight for his helm, tearing it off swiftly. Both Primes stood over the fallen mech, a wave was washed from most of the bots, all the stress over the centuries from this war left them. A peace started to settle but not for long, a shot echoed through the air as a blast hit the ground just missing the Primes, sending them down and the corpse a few feet away. Just a mile away stood Unicron with a frustrated look and an aura of rage as he charged at the bots.

They drew their gold energon weapons ready to finish this, (Y/N) made it to the front in time as the bots began to fight again.

Your P.O.V

I ran all the way to the fight, I saw Megatron get butchered by the Primes, I even saw the other relax some but Unicron ruined the peace with a blast sending the Primes back and Megatron a few feet. I managed to make it in time when the fight got tense. Unicron was twice the bulk of Optimus, but graceful oddly enough, he dodged the attacks and blasts, hitting him would be a problem. Hound and Ironhide were left as snipers and Crosshairs had to move in closer with his pistols "He has a blind spot to his left!" Tysons voice shouted through my ear piece walkie talkie. He and Raymi were helping the medics and Tyson was on watch for the fight to look for downed bots/cons "Soundwave shot him and he didn't notice Bee sneak behind him till the last second, use that..." He shouted at me "...and be careful!" He finished as the line cut off.