Salty Reunion

Narrative

The main room to the base was silent. Half the team was out on patrol for any sign of Unicron or Megatron, the other half was stocking up on supplies, both human necessities and energon. The only ones left at base were Wheeljack and (Y/N), they glanced at all the cameras and sensors "It's been months... are they even..." (Y/N) trailed off "I am sure they are alive. They're tough like you." Wheeljack spoke softly "But Unicron and Megatron are a hard combo... what if the-" "(Y/N)!" The teen was interrupted by a demanding voice, the two looked at the entrance to see Starscream running in, if he were human he would be panting.

"What's wrong!?" She gave him her full attention "I was patrolling around the 3 settlement and found Megatron walking into a forest I hadn't seen before, I followed him to a worn down building and I heard male screams, I think I found them!" He waves her over with a servo "I can take you to them." She runs up to him "Lets go!" "Wait! We should inform the others and follow Starscream together." Wheeljack spoke logically "No way! I don't have time to wait, call the others I'll take a tracker with me and they can follow that! Let's go Starscream!" Starscream transformed into his jet alt mode as she grabbed a small tracking item and hopped into his cockpit, he took off right out of the cave and into the sky headed towards his destination.

(Y/N)s' P.O.V

The only thought on my mind was retrieving my family, Starscream flew over another metallic forest, it was far larger than the other, worn down buildings could be seen from the foliage. He started descending "We are just a mile away from that building I told you about." He landed as I got out and he transformed.

We walked for a few minutes till we saw the building, it seemed like a factory of sorts, massive in size, bushes started growing both around and inside, vines crept around its walls, the new nature was taking over "Watch my back." I mumbled as I slowly walked into the building, it was rusty and worn down completely.

I made my way down the long hallways, then only light was from the sun and even then it was dim and hard to see. Broken equipment lined the walls, seemed to be a car production line, 'Leave it to a cybertronian to find a car building to hide in.' I thought as I heard something fall I turn on my heel just as something blasted my back sending me into the wall. I slide down the wall as my body ached come on the blast, my vision was blurry around the edges I looked up to see Starscream pointing a canon at me "You should have never trusted me to have your back fleshling." He snickered as another pair of optics shined in the dark background, 2 sets of purple optics and one pair of red was all I saw before fully blacking out.

Narrative

The 2 teens stumbled through the woods as best they could, they ignored the aches and pains of their battered bodies. They were dead set on getting to base to inform the others. "W-will she be ok?" One stuttered out softly "Yeah... but I don't understand why they kept their word..." the other groaned in pain as his leg hit a low branch on a bush.

~Flashback~

Tyson and Raymi still hung from the ceiling, they were conscious, but uninterested of their surroundings. "...did well Starscream." A gruff voice spoke as heavy foot falls sounded into the room "Thank you my lord." Another voice spoke with pride "Untie the two, they are useless now." The voice spoke "But be careful, they are nearly alive, Lord Unicron wishes them to tell the autobots. Carry them outside." The voice spoke as it came closer to the teens.

The teens felt the chains loosening from their bodies as metal grabbed them oddly gently and they felt like they were floating. One of them looked up to see a gray mech tying up a girl who was obviously unconscious he slowly lifted his hand trying to grab at her but he was to week as his hand fell back along with his head.

~End~

Just as they reached the end of rainforest they saw multiple headlights both on land and in the sky, both teens collapsed finally swear they were safe "Tyson! Raymi!" A male voice shouted heading up to them "Shane grab him! We need to get them back to base!" It demanded, the two felt light, being picked up, a car door was the last they heard before finally blacking out in peace.