Rain in the Cult

Narrative~

It was dark, silent, almost haunting as the purple optics looked at the human form, she was weak but faked strength. She had been beaten, starved, electrocuted, drawn to near insanity but yet she held firm. Her body had lost all feeling for her remainder of capture, but they still tried.

Thwack

Clank

Metal against flesh was heard, she did not scream. Her voice long gone for weeks but she made an audibly groan of pain as her hands clenched into fists, sweat befell her body along with red and blue blood, the sweat got into the wounds causing them to sting forcing more pain just as the servo reached up to land another painful blow, a soft voice rang in her ears.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"(Y/N)..."

"...(Y/N)..!"

"(Y/N)!"

The teen was shaking awake screaming out in shock and fright, her long beloved friend hovered over her with worry in his eyes "You had another nightmare... you were whimpering and even crying." He spoke as he wipped away the tears that she didn't even know about till now. "Ty-tyson..." She mumbled clinging onto his night shirt, he brought her into a warm embrace for comfert "It's ok... Raymi and I got them too after that... they will go away in time, you just need someone there to have your back when they scare you." He rubbed her hair softly as he spoke "It... was so real... like I was back there." She confessed wrapping her arms around him for protection "You weren't. You are never going back there either." He kissed her head gently as he laid down with here.

Your P.O.V

After last night with Tyson I got another hour of sleep at best and was very much sleep deprived, I sat in the mess hall looking at my lunch, a (type) sandwich, Apple sauce, some peaches and a (brand) soda "You seem like you've seen Satan." Lennox spoke from across me "Kinda have." I took a bite of my sandwich as he gave me a concerned look "Right... Unicron is sorta Satan." He bit his lip "Sorry." He finished "It's fine-What how do you know about Unicron!" I gasped in shock "He sorta caught the attention of a few people and they formed a cult under him.." He drank his drink as a mug of coffee was place in front of me I looked up to see Raymi walking off out of the mess hall "He has to help Ratchet some more, he said he put some hyper pills in the coffee to help wake you up a bit more." Bayverse Bee sat next to me "Oh ok." I nodded to him as I took a sip "Yeah I was wondering about that cult." I admitted "300 year old cult... they think Unicron is God, starting the world over again by destroying this one." He shrugged "Like a redo?" I asked finishing my sandwich "Yeah, they think Unicron created the universe, and has grown tired of humanity repeating its history so he has come to put an end to it and restart it, but he is giving humanity one last chance, they think since he made himself known, that he is using said appearance to warn humanity to change its ways or be destroyed." Lennox finished "Sounds like the basis of every religion." Tyson pipped in setting on my other side "They are not counted as a religion. The government sees them as a cult/clan of Cybertronain worship and thus is a threat." Lennox stated "Are they a threat to us?" Tyson asked "Sort of, they are fully prepared to fight for their believes, and throw themselves into a gun fight between us and Unicron to try and save him from us." Lennox sighed "That's brainwashing!?" Tyson stood up causing Crosshairs, who was talking to Ironhide and Hound near the energon cubes to look over at his mate with slight worry, a few others looked at him confused as he embarrassingly sits back down with a red face.

"That is ridiculous!" TFP Ratchet spat out, I had just told the bots and cons about the information Lennox shared with me "Humans can be so... so!" Knockout started "Go ahead." I waved him to continue "Idiotic! Stupid! Ridiculous!" He goes on and on as Galvatron pushes him out of the med bay "What do you suggest we do?" Ironhide looks at Bayverse Prime "This information holds no value to us." He shook his helm "Not necessarily." I spoke up causing everyone to look at me "When humans make up a religion they come up with stories, that range from the God(s)/Goddess(s) origins, to how the created the world and even how they are prophesied to die. Maybe the cult has a prophecy, or story of how he gets killed..." I spoke sheepishly "You think knowing that story could help us?" Bulkhead asked "It could give us an inkling, or idea yeah." I nodded "We will have to find a way into the cult then." Tyson said calmly as we all throught about a way to achieve that.