The Shadower

The next day we were at school again. I was just sat in form going over all the events that had taken place yesterday, like the boy I know going missing so unexpectedly or going round to Niall, Zayn, Louis, Liam and Harry's house. One minute they were completely laid back, they seemed really nice and then the next there faces flooded with anger and they disappeared within mili-seconds and slammed the door in our faces.

I didn't know whether to like them or not but for now it was undecided. Suddenly the door to our form room opened. A familiar face came through the door with our teacher.

It was Harry.

His deep sea green eyes burned into mine as he looked right into my eyes and he smirked, showing off his cute dimples I'd never noticed before. He noticed me straight away.

"Class, this is Harry. He will be moving to this school and into this form. He needs someone to shadow for the day to show him around. Will anyone be willing to show him round?" Our teacher said looking around for someone to put there hand up but no one did. Harry started walking in my direction. He pulled out the chair next to me and sat down. He smiled widely at me.

"What are you doing?" I whispered in his ear.

"Well someone needs to show me around" He said sarcastically showing his dimples off again.

"So.. you want me to?" I asked questioning him.

"Of course! You are very kind and so pretty" He complimented me, his pupils getting larger. I blushed "Thank you".

"So is Cerys going to show you around then Harry?" The teacher asked confused as why he randomly walked over and sat next to me.

"Yeah, she is" He replied not taking his eyes off me. He looked as though he was in deep thought. He wasn't smiling anymore and he had a more serious look on his face.

I wondered what was up with him so I said "Why did you slam the door in our faces the other day?". I asked him this because the other day he completely changed moods in a split second just like now. I had to find out why.

"It doesn't matter. Just leave it yeah" He spat out.

"No Harry I wont leave it! I want to know why. One minute you were kind then the next you ran off and the door slammed on us, also Louis had red stuff on his shirt that looked like blood" I shouted but making sure only he heard. I think I made him really angry. He grabbed my wrist and took me outside into the corridor, pushing the door open with great force. He slammed me against the wall, pinning my arms up against the hard surface. I paniked and his eyes turned deep red.

"Like Louis said, it was just paint and I needed to do something important. I didn't mean to slam the door on you. I'm strong that's all!." He said as he was inches away from my face. "Soon you will find out truly find out why he had 'paint' on his shirt!" He said angrily.

I wondered what he meant by this. Something bad was going to happen. I could feel it. I could also feel his breath fanning my nose as he spoke. He was so angry.

"Y-yeah, you a-are strong. Ouch!" I shouted in his face as his grip was getting so tight my arms were going purple.

"Oh gosh. I'm so sorry Cerys" He said worriedly letting go of the grip he had on my arms. I suddenly fell to the ground and sat slumped on the floor. He was so strong, he stopped my blood circulation.

"Cerys! Cerys! Are you okay!? I am so sorry" He seemed shocked at what he had done and really worried about me. His eyes turned green again as he held his arm out to pull me back up. I felt really dizzy and faint at this moment but I gripped his hand and arm anyway to get back up.