Deal with it

Joe's P.O.V:

Remind me why I even took this girl away from the Macifers and into my own hands? She's been such a pain ever since she got here and I'm sick of her. I can't even remember her name. All she ever does is ask me questions, I mean, how nosy can you get. I wish she'd stop bugging me and leave on her own accord because I don't want to get into shit with the Macifers if I just let her go wondering by herself when she could be with them. The problem is, will she actually ever leave? She has no where else to go.

"Joe?" I heard her timid voice come from the hallway. Can she not leave me alone for one second?

"What do you want Heather!?" I shouted impatiently. Quiet footsteps came closer to my bedroom door.

"Umm.. it's Heidi" She corrected me and tiptoed into my room. Do I actually give a motherfuck!?

"Yeah, whatever. What do you want?" I repeated. I wish she'd just answer me. In fact, I wish she'd just shut up and leave me alone.

"I-I'm sorry. You know, for what happened earlier. I didn't mean to shout at you and I didn't know a window is a touchy subject for you-"

"It isn't, okay?! Just leave it"

"Okay but at least accept my apology. I'm sorry"

"Fine whatever. Can you just leave me alone now?" I'm getting really impatient now.

"Hang on a minute, you're telling me to leave you alone when you were the one who brought me here in the first place? How does that work?" She suddenly had a boost of confidence as she back chatted me.

"Well that's funny since I recall you were the one who told me to get out of my own house when I brought you here out of the goodness of my heart!"

"Goodness of your heart!?" She laughed sarcastically "That's rich! There is no good in your heart what so ever. You are a mean, horrible...thing and all you've done since I got here is argue and shout at me! I'm sick of it! I'd rather go back to the Macifers and let them do what they want with me than stay here with you!" She back fired.

"You know you don't mean that" I told her. Why would anyone want to go back there. I know I wouln't because as soon as you step near the building the huge gates intimidate you.

"Oh but I would. Why can't we get along, huh? Wouldn't it just be much easier if we got along? We were fine at first." She folded her arms across her chest and waited for me to answer. To be honest, it probably would be easier getting along with her but I'm not up for all that kind hearted sh*t.

"Yeah I suppose" I don't mean that. I will decide in my own time whether I'm going to be nice to her and put up with her or not.

"So is that a yes?"

"I never said that"

"But at least try to be nicer to me. Please?"

"Ughh fine then" I might as well just agree so she will shut up.

Max's P.O.V:

"Johnny, Sam, we need to get some vampires from the West on our side too. I have friends that live up there so we could get them to help us out"

"Yes Sir"

"Look through the files in the office down the hall. There'll be numbers you can call and maybe you'll find other groups of vampires that will help us out in this battle too, not that we'll need it but just in case. There'll be loads of information so could you chase that up for me now please"

"Of course Sir" They agreed and walked down the hall.

I need this battle to be a good one. My aim is to have Cerys dead and maybe even Harry as I don't see why he should live anyway. He's Cerys' boyfriend so he will stick up for her no matter what. It would just be easier if they were both dead. I've had enough of Cerys and her family and I need to get payback in anyway possible, this being the best way. I've thought about having this battle for months, pretty much as soon as I saw Cerys here, she has no right to be a vampire, her family disgust me.