DANGER!

Cerys' P.O.V:

My heart was racing, not just because I was scared to face the Macifers, but also because my blood pressure had gone up which scared me a little. I got out of the car and Liam opened my wheelchair so I could sit down.

Tia and Liam both rubbed my back and I took a deep breath before he wheeled me into the house.

I saw 3 men I didn't know, so I was guessing they were the most important of the Macifers. As soon as Tia opened the door, they shot their heads around and the tallest of them gave me an evil glare, flaring his nostrils.

I looked around absolutely shocked to see that all the lads and girls had been tied up with rope onto chairs.

They each had their mouths taped so they couldn't speak and I gasped in horror and turned back to face the Macifers. 2 of them grabbed Tia and Liam and tied them up too. Their eyes glowed, showing they were using some sort of power to hold them down.

I was left in the middle of the room sat in my wheelchair wondering what to do or say. The tallest of the Macifers put his arm out and raised it up, with his palm flat and facing me. Not to shake my hand, but somehow he miraculously made me stand. He then scrunched his fist up, and my wheelchair suddenly crushed into millions of pieces. He never even touched it so it gave me a fright.

"Cerys is it?" He decided to speak and brake the silence. "Ur... yeah" I was reluctant to speak at first because he was one of the people who tied my friends and my boyfriend up, but I just wanted to get this over with.

He began walking up to me but I found my ground and didn't move an inch. He was expecting me to move back but I wasn't going to give in. "Silly, silly girl" He muttered, making me confused. He moved a strand of hair from my face and put it behind my ear making me flich. I flicked my eyes to the side, seeing Harry from the corner of my eye and his went wide in horror. He didn't want someone else touching me.

"Sorry how rude of me not to introduce myself, I'm Max. That's Sam and Johnny over there" He said pointing at them. I felt like saying 'And do I really care'  but I decided against it.

"Feisty one aren't you." He commented on my actions as I slapped his hand away. He chuckled to himself and traced small circles at the bottom of my neck. He leant his head in and took in my scent. "You smell good" He commented, and it wasn't about the perfume I was wearing either. He meant my skin and blood.

I tried to speak, but nothing came out. He was so close to my face it was unbelievable, and I hated it.

"You know, we set rules. VERY strict rules!" He emphasised and I nodded my head slightly. "And do you know what happens to silly little girls like you who break those rules?" He asked in a sympathetic voice. I shook my head. I didn't know what he did to people or what I'd done wrong.

Harry's eyes went wide and he gasped as Max grabbed my by the neck and slammed me against the wall. My head pounded in pain as it hit the wall with a thud. He suddenly loosened his grip and I dropped to the floor. I froze and he began to shout.

"Remember when you first came into this house and you were tied up...." He began. I didn't have time to answer as he kicked my leg. "That was for a reason. You and your silly little games, you shouldn't have begged the boys to take you down..." 

He kicked me again and I let out a loud cry as I winced in pain. Harry let out a muffled scream and his eyes were going darker and angrier. He tried to shuffle towards me on the chair, but he wasn't really moving because his ankles were tied so far up the chair, he couldn't reach the floor.

"You were meant to stay there for a week or more, so you would get used to the boys and you wouldn't try to escape....." He shouted really loud and kicked me in the gut. I screamed so loud and tears flooded out of my eyes. It felt like he had broke my rib or something and I was laid on the floor lifeless. He was much stronger than Zayn, and Zayn had strength powers. You can imagine how much it hurt me!