Possesion

Harry's P.O.V:

It was getting light in the woods. Me and the boys had been hunting all night because we were so blood thirsty. We couldn't just kill animals and humans in front of the girls because that would be awful and we really wanted fresh blood instead of the blood we have in our fridge, so when we heard a deer, we decided we'd go hunt.

We left the girls on the grass beside the lake which we really shouldn't have. We should have taken them home, but if they had any sense they would sleep in our cars so we hoped they would be there and headed back to get them.

On our journey back, Louis picked up the scent of humans. Some humans go for walks on a morning in the woods so we'd have to keep calm and unseen because our fangs were out and our eyes were red. Our vampire senses had kicked in because of all the hunting last night. The main reason we stayed out was because Niall was complaining he was still hungry.

We started to head towards the scent of the humans. We didn't have a clear scent of it because we were quite far away from them but we sped off towards it.

We were getting closer and closer to the humans, and I couldn't even think straight. I was going mad for human blood and I didn't even take in the scent, I just followed the lads towards it.

"Wait!" Liam shouted, making us all halt and turn to face him. "This scent is familiar, we've smelt it before" He continued. Me, Zayn, Louis and Niall weren't really listening to him though. He always had to be right and we didn't want to be put off so we ignored him and all sped off again.

The humans were coming into sight by now, but they were bluured to us because we were going so fast through the eery woods. I was about to pounce on one of the bluury figures when Zayn stopped me.

"STOP NOW!" Zayn shouted at the top of his lungs. I turned to him and calmed down a little. "What?" I snarled. "Rub your eyes and tell me who it is you were just about to kill!" Zayn demanded. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion as to what he meant, but I did as he said.

I rubbed my eyes with my freezing cold hands and looked down to my feet where the quaking body sat.

Oh no.... now I'm in trouble!

I realised it was Cameron I was about to attack and rip to shreds. I was concentrating so much on acctually consuming the human, rather than using my sences to sniff out the human. She looked terrified of me as her eyes were really wide and she held her hand out in front of her, signalling me to stop.

Zayn grabbed my shoulder and pulled me back away from her. I realised Emma, Tia and Jordan were there too but not Cerys. Panick suddenly hit me and my brain was going crazy. Where on earth is she? Zayn lifted his hand up and was about to punch me when I lifted mine up and blocked his forceful blow.

"Zayn I'm so sorry, but more importantly where's Cerys!?" All the other boys looked at eachother concerned and then looked around the forest to see if she was around. She wasn't. None of us could even pick up her scent so she clearly wasn't in the woods anymore.

"Was she here with you girls before?" I asked the girls and they nodded their heads. "Yeah! She came with us to this spot and we slept here, I don't think she'd go walk about by herself" Tia explained looking worried.

"Come on, we'll get you girls home. You must be freezing, you're all so pale." Liam decided and grabbed Tia's hand to pull her up off the ground. All the other girls stood up and brushed their selves off, then started walking away with their boyfriends.

"What about Cerys?" I asked. "She's not in the forest Harry, we'll have to go home and work out from there where she would have got to" Louis suggested. I bowed my head down to the floor while sighing. I guess that's all we could do because we have no idea where she is. I know she wouldn't have gone off by herself so someone must have taken her, but who?