Devastation

RECAP:

Cerys' P.O.V:

I stepped into the house that was pretty much crushed from the lightening bolt. A tree has toppled over and fallen on the house so the house was destroyed. I walked over the ruin and looked around, trying to see if anyone was hurt in here but then I realized that I recognized the décor in the house. It seemed familiar and so did the smell of the house.

I didn't have to wonder anymore when I saw someone lying on the floor motionless that I recognized.

Mum?!...........

***

My heart beat got faster and faster when I saw her just laying there, not moving a muscle. Her head was bleeding and it looked like something had fallen on her head from the lightening bolt.

"Mum?" I spoke loudly, hoping I would get some response but I didn't. I knelt on the ground next to her and put my ear to her mouth to see if she was breathing or not. I couldn't hear or feel anything which panicked me.

"MUM!" I shrieked and I started to shake her a little to wake her up but it came clear to me, she must have been dead, or at least I think she is. I started to cry and cry so hard, I couldn't stop and tears poured down my face and refilled my eyes again and again. I'm heartbroken. She's not moving or responding so she must be dead. I can't cope, I can't breathe. This is all getting too much, what had my life turned into? I never even visited my mum while I was with Harry. I'm so selfish! I never even got to say goodbye to her!

I took her hand in mine, still crying as I spoke to her in sobs.

"I'm so so sorry mum! I didn't mean to leave you without warning, the thing is a vampire took me. He's the love of my life now but I loved you more. How could I have been so selfish to have not come and seen you? I'm stupid and worthless! I deserve to be in this position not you! I know you can hear me and I can't explain enough how sorry I am. Please, please forgive me! This is all my fault! If I didn't go to the pub that night then Joe wouldn't have seen me and imprinted on me. I did this, and I'm the only one to blame. I'm so very sorry mum! I love you so much. Don't forget about me because I'll never forget about you!" I promised and wiped the tears away.

Harry's P.O.V:

I was getting worried about Cerys. She had been gone for a long time and it was getting even darker outside. Where on earth had she got to?

"I'm going to go and find Cerys. She's been gone for a while, you coming?" I asked the other lads and they all nodded their heads.

"Yeah of course, I'm not staying here with this loony!" Niall spoke in his deep Irish accent which made me chuckle.

We walked towards the house Cerys headed to in the dark of the night. We stepped inside and there she was, kneeling down next to a lifeless body. I could sense death filling the room, nearly choking my senses. I would never drain a dead person of blood ever, they wouldn't be fresh enough and I hate the thought.

This was different though. Something was wrong because Cerys was holding the woman's hand an crying like I've never seen her before. I couldn't see the woman's face on the floor because Cerys was in the way. I walked closer to Cerys to calm her down when I saw the woman. It was Cerys' mum. This is why it felt different than anyone else. It's a family member and a blood relation to Cerys, the person i imprinted on and the one i love. I felt so sorry for her because she couldn't stop crying and it's a part of her family that had died. She's not a vampire yet so she still feels emotion towards dead people which I don't but I felt more sorry for her.

I walked up to her and rubbed her back gently with the palm of my hand. She jumped at my touch because she didn't know I was here but then settled once she turned around and saw me.  She let go of her mums hand and turned to me. She hugged me tightly almost immediately and wrapped her arms around my neck, sobbing into my neck. I squeezed her tightly and stroked her hair to calm her down.

"It's all my fault Harry. My mum is dead and it's all my fault. If I didn't see Joe that first time, none of this would have happened." She sobbed and I shushed her. "Baby it's okay! None of this was your fault, don't blame yourself!" I told her and she nodded her head.

I looked down to her and lifted her chin up with my finger. "Listen to me, everything will be okay.  I'll make this better I promise" I said and she nodded her head, hoping I wold help her.

She stood up and walked around the house, lacing her hand with mine. She stood on a wire by accident and the spark that came off it must have electrocuted her really badly. She fell to the floor, her eyes were still wide open but she wouldn't move. I tried waking her but nothing would work. Is she .......dead too?

Cerys' P.O.V:

I stood up and laced fingers with Harry. I thought I'd have a look around the destroyed house. The furniture and decor seemed to be all the same as the last time I was here. I can't imagine what she felt like with me gone, missing even but she didn't know that. She thought I had gone to another college or something. I can't even believe she is gone now. I can't think, all I can feel is a wave of emotion going over me. I think I'm going to feel sad all the time from now on. I never expected this to ever happen!

I stood on a wire by mistake. The lightening bolt that went through the house must have gone into the wire. A rush went through my body, making me feel numb and I fell to the ground. I couldn't move a muscle. I was motionless and my visions went blurred. All I could see was the outline of Harry's body. I felt sick and lifeless.... am I dead?

I have never given much thought to how I would die, but dying in the place of someone I love, seems like a good way to go. I love Harry so much and I hope he will always know that! Harry was stood over me, shaking me, shouting something but all I could hear were mumbles that sounded far away. My body felt more relaxed and lifeless by the second. I think I'm dying. I have no time to be scared. My lights have gone out. My heart has stopped. I was no more.

(A.N) O...M...G...  I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS TO READ THE REST OF THIS! IT IS GOING TO GET REALLY INTERESTING AND EXCITING, I'M SURE YOU'LL LOVE IT.

I am going to write a sequel to this story when I've finished so if you read until the end (which I hope you do) you'll have too look out for any announcements.

Thank you to every single person who has read up to this point! It means a lot to know that I'm not wasting my time writing these. Also, check out my new fanfic '~The perks of being Darcy Styles~' that I've just started. It's gonna be epic.

I'll update A.S.A.P! Please comment your feedback!

READ

COMMENT

VOTE