Out

The boys grabbed their car keys and off we went, out of the house and to their cars. Harry opened the car door for me and I thanked him before getting in. I loved his car, it was a nice black range rover and inside it's posh and a glossy black colour. It was high up and big, but it was great. He got in the other side and we set off. "You look absolutely gorgeous by the way" He complimented me and I looked down at myself blushing. "Thanks! You don't look to bad yourself" I said and he smirked and thanked me too.

***

"Which club are we going to?" I asked, trying to make some small talk. "I'm not sure the name of it but its about 25 minutes away, not long" He said. "Can we turn the radio on?" I asked. I just wanted to listen to some music and drown out the silences there sometimes was. "Sure!" He said flicking it on to a good station. The music came on and I started to hum to myself. Harry was smiling at me so I got a bit embarrassed and stopped humming.

We arrived at the club and parked just across the road in a parking lot the others had pulled into. I stepped out of the car and the cold breeze slapped me in the face. I shivered and cuddled into Harry. He handed me his jacket and I took it, thanking him and cuddled into him again as we walked inside with the others.

We waited in line until it was our turn to go in. The bouncer let us in and I looked around. It was quite big, and all I could see was drunk people dancing and the huge bar that was serving drinks. As I walked in I could smell stale alcohol, cigarette's and sweat. It wasn't nice, but I ignored it and all of us walked to the bar.

"I'll get the drinks, what do you all want?" Zayn asked us all. "A couple of shots for us all will do us for now" Niall said and we all agreed. "Okay, I'll just bring a tray of shots" He answered and we all went to the other side of the club where there was some empty tables. We got to one and a few extra chairs around for us all. The music was booming in our ear drums and I wanted to get up and dance. Zayn came back with the tray of different coloured shots and set them in the middle of the table. We each grabbed one

"3...2...1..." Tia said and we all downed the shots at the same time and slammed the glasses back on the table. A chuckle escaped a few of our lips. "Again!" I insisted and everyone picked up another. "Ready...GO!" Emma shouted and we snapped up the shots once again and slammed the glasses back down. We drunk a few more before they were all gone. We were all a bit tipsy after those, they were so strong!

"I fancy a beer, any of you lasses or lads coming with me?" Niall asked in his almost infectious Irish accent. "Sure!" I answered "I fancy a cider." I stood up and Harry soon followed behind me grasping my hand. He was very protective over me, I suppose it's because he imprinted on me. Luckily the boys had learned to control their thirst of blood, and would drink anything other than blood when they were out. I wouldn't go out with them if they couldn't control their blood thirst.

We waited at the bar for ages. Everyone was pushing and shoving, and there was a huge line of drunken people waiting for more alcohol to pour down their necks. I really needed the bathroom but if I moved out of line, I'd be at the back again. I thought I'd ask Harry if he could get my drink for me. I literally had to shout in his ear for him to be able to hear me over the booming music.

"HARRY, PLEASE COULD YOU GET MY CIDER FOR ME WHILST I GO TO THE BATHROOM?" I shouted, but not in a harsh way. "YEAH, SURE BABE!" He replied. I gave him a small smile before walking away to try and find the bathroom. I had to push through all the drunk people which was difficult. The bathroom was all the way at the other side of the club so it would take me a while to get past everyone. Someone shoved me really hard and I had lack of balance because I was wearing heals so I fell back.

Two strong arms suddenly caught me from behind before I hit the ground. 'Few, thanks Harry' I muttered to myself, before he pulled me up. I turned around to see a random man behind me, smiling sweetly. It wasn't Harry who caught me, it was him. "A thanks would be nice" He said jokily and then I realised I was stood there, gawping at him. I had to admit, he was well good looking. I giggled before answering "Sorry, I-I though you were someone else."