Result

Harry's P.O.V:

The deed is done. The girls have all been changed and are now sleeping. Can't wait until they wake up! :) -L

Liam text me to tell me that all the girls were now transformed into vampires. I'm guessing they were still in the sleeping phase after they had been bitten and they hadn't seen them as vampires yet. I can't believe this plan actually worked. I wonder how on earth they got the girls to agree with being changed. They didn't really like the idea before, only Cerys which made me really happy that I knew for definite she wanted to spend the rest of her life with me.

I got up off the sofa and took Cerys in my arms. The warmth off her body has completely gone now as she slowly turns into a vampire. It was quite upsetting that I would never see her as a beautiful human again but I was exited to see her as an even more beautiful vampire.

I carried her body up the stairs of the lodge and into the bedroom I had made ours for the night. I laid her down onto the double bed and sat down next to her, just gazing over her body. I couldn't help but watch over her quietly as she laid there peacefully, looking exquisite as tiny things were changing on her body but I noticed them.

Her skin was becoming paler and colder, I could barely feel her heartbeat any more, her hair was becoming slightly darker and I could sense the blood in her body was circulating faster. I couldn't see her fangs or eyes yet as her mouth and eyes were shut but I know she'll wake up soon.

Usually it doesn't take that long for humans to turn into vampires but Cerys is taking a while to change and I'm not sure why. Maybe it's because it's out of love and not greed. Maybe it's showing me that she is worth the wait and no matter how long I wait I will always love her and she will be the one for me. I wasn't sure but that reason seems reasonable.

I laid down next to her and planted soft kisses on her forehead, cheeks and lips. Then I moved down to her neck and traced the teeth marks I created on her with my finger. This is my marking on her. This would tell everyone who saw this that she's mine and no one else's.

I had a few fears of Cerys becoming a vampire but the thing I feared most was Joe. How do I know he still wont try to hit on Cerys. What if he blackmails her into going out with him or what if he harasses her it's all still possible but I know one thing that was spinning around my mind the whole time. I recon Joe will tell the Macifers about this. They despise Cerys and I'm not really sure why but if they do find out she's a vampire, surely something bad will come of it.

I shook my head to make the thoughts go away and they did. I tucked Cerys under the sheets, and myself, and I fell to sleep.

***

"CERYS! WHAT'S WRONG?" I shouted and started shaking her by her shoulders. It's the middle of the night and she has just started choking and groaning. She still had her eyes closed though but she was as lively as ever, coughing and spluttering. She was whining and moaning and it sounded like she was in pain too.

I stood up out of bed and walked over to her. I turned her on her side and rubbed and patted her back. I think these signs must mean she is nearly fully changed. No changes were happening, she wasn't calming down so I took the covers off her so she was laid flat on her back on the bed. I could see her whole body. I wondered what to do, how I could help her but I couldn't. Nothing is going to help her ease the pain at this time. This is the time when she will feel the most pain, just as her body changes fully.

I turned the bedroom light on and it shone down on her. She looked beautiful, but in so much pain. I kissed her head and kept my lips pressing on her head for a while as I took her hand in mine. Her body seemed to settle a little bit when I caressed her skin so I did it once more.