Bite me!

Recap sentence:

"Ahh I see, will you just bite me now.. I trust you babe" I nagged as his smirk got wider.

He leant in and took in my scent. He sucked my neck in the place he was going to bite and I moaned tugging at his curls. He chuckled "This may hurt, I'm so sorry Cerys" He whispered in my ear. He really was sorry, I could tell by his tone of voice. "It's okay Harry, just do it" I demanded as I shut my eyes and tilted my head back. His fangs shot out and he kissed my neck gently, before digging his long, sharp daggers into my neck.

*AAAAARRRRRRRHHHHHHH*

I screamed in pain and woke everyone up. They gasped as they watched him suck the life out of me, but I wanted him to do this. I wanted him to be happy and get used to the taste of my blood. I tugged on his curls, I couldn't take anymore. My head was spinning and I felt really faint. I opened my eyes slightly and everything was a blur, everything was spinning. I heard my friends shouting and crying and everything was in slow motion. He was taking too much blood.

Liam rushed into the room and gasped at what he saw "HARRY STOP! YOU'RE KILLING HER!" He shouted before everything went black.

****

Harry's P.O.V.

I didn't want to hurt Cerys, but I'd wanted to taste her blood for ages, and even she could tell. She nagged me and I couldn't resist so I dug my fangs into the soft skin on her neck. I sucked and sucked her blood out. She was like a drug, the taste was so sweet and addicting and I forgot everything around me. I hadn't had human blood in a while because I'd been so caught up with Cerys, and I couldn't exactly bite someone in front of her.

I saw her eyes open slightly and she tugged my hair. I could tell she enjoyed the feeling, even though it did hurt quite a lot. Her skin went really pale white and suddenly I realised what I was doing. I was practically killing her but her blood was like a drug and I couldn't stop taking it out of her.

Liam rushed into the room and shouted "HARRY STOP! YOU'RE KILLING HER!" but I didn't listen to him. Suddenly he tugged me off her and shouted Zayn. He came through and punched me in the face so I didn't fight back or go back to her.

She unexpectedly just fell to the floor and blacked out. I thought I'd killed her and I was so upset, but there was nothing I could do now. I couldn't help her, I had drained her. She didn't move a muscle.

****

Cerys' P.O.V.

I woke up slumped on the floor in a heap. I tried standing but I was so dizzy, I couldn't move. My eyes were squinted as I looked around the room. I saw Harry sat in the corner shaking his head. I felt really tired and worn out. I looked at my skin and it was really pale white. My neck was sore and I huffed in pain.

Harry scenced me moving and he shot over to see me. He sat next to me and cupped my face kissing me loads of times all over my face. "Are you okay hun? I'm so so so sorry, you nagged me to and I just couldn't resist tasting your blood, it was so addictive. I love it when you nag at me, please forgive me" He blurted out really quickly not taking one breath saying that.

*Muwah muwah muwah muwah*

He kept kissing me to say sorry. "It's okay Harry, I forgive you, I know you didn't mean to" I giggled breathlessly because I was so drained and worn out.

"You sound so tired, have a rest baby and I'm sure you'll feel better when you wake up" he said stroking my hair, making me smirk and close my eyes because it was really relaxing. "Okay Harry" I agreed and fell to sleep on his lap as he stroked my hair and kissed my forehead before turning the light off.