Time to shine

Cerys' P.O.V:

Everything was silent. Everyone was confused. Everywhere seemed tense.

I had just told everyone that the only way to stop Joe from hurting anyone would be through me. Disbelief was on everyone's faces so I nodded my head and sighed, telling them that I was telling the truth.

"You? But I could just go up to him and punch his lights out!" Zayn admitted, but that wasn't true. No one understood so I needed to explain. This may take a while and it may take some guts from me to tell the truth.

"Violence isn't going to solve anything Zayn, especially not this!" I said sternly but I wasn't sure why. He looked shocked and then looked at his balled up fists as if he was looking to see if they would be strong enough.

"What's going on, babe? Tell us" Harry insisted and I sighed, looking to the ground. I'm going to have to tell them everything.

"Basically, Joe took me into his home from the woods. I thought it was Harry because I was half asleep so I let him take me. I didn't even bother looking up and seeing who it was. I woke up in the morning, handcuffed to the bedposts and I knew it wasn't Harry after all. He told me he's...." I stopped for a moment. I knew this would hurt Harry's feelings but I had to tell him.

"He's what?" They all asked.

"He's...... he's imprinted on me as well" Harry's anger flooded his facial expression and he balled up his fists. His eyes went watery and he hugged me really tight.

"You're mine okay? No one else's, mine! I will love and protect you all the time, even if that means me being killed I'll do it. I'll do anything for you because I love you so much, more than anyone else will. Don't let him trick you into loving him because you're mine. I imprinted on you first!" Harry started crying and fisting my shirt with his hand, his head nuzzled into my neck. I can tell he loves me dearly and he doesn't want Joe to take me off him.

"It's okay babe, I'll never leave you! I love you so much you don't even realize and I'd never leave you, that's a promise!" I calmly responded, stroking his curly locks. He lifted his head and wiped away the tears. I carried on explaining...

"I tried to leave the house but he wouldn't let me. He said I had to stay with him so he could stay calm. He then explained about what his power does and what it does to him."

"And what does it do to him?" Niall asked curiously. "Well, he has no control over it so when he's the slightest bit angry, all these lightening bolts will come out of him and hurt others around him. It doesn't just hurt others around him but it also hurts himself"

"Good!" Harry spat out making me giggle. "He says it's really painful like it's ripping out his insides and boiling his blood, he's scared of himself and what he will do to people.  That's why he handcuffed me to the bed posts because he said he needs me and he didn't want me to escape."

"So how did you escape?" Liam asked me. "I jumped out of the window and ran away"

"Oh" He replied  "And he also..." "Also what?" Harry interjected.

"He... kissed me.... twice!" Now Harry wasn't upset, he was angry, fuming even and his eyes turned blood red. "That little shit! I'm gonna fucking kill him!" Harry screamed, breathing in and out through his nose heavily. "Harry calm down! We don't want anyone in here to get hurt" Louis demanded.

Suddenly, Harry grabbed my face and slammed his lips against mine, moving them hungrily up and down in a perfect motion, applying pressure which turned me on. You could tell he was angry because he was being ruff, but I liked it. He moved his hands down my body and squeezed my bum, making me squeak. I jumped up and put my legs around his hips as he kissed me more and started trailing them down my neck.