Why so difficult?

"I'm going to have to go look for he-" 

"I'll come with you!" I cut her off mid sentence. I couldn't let her go and find Jordan by herself. I know she's an adult but she was in shock and I did come round to find her in the first place. We ran onto the street, bare in mind she was still in her dressing gown and slippers. She didn't care though, she just wanted to find Jordan and I'm not surprised.

We looked around to see if we could see anyone. Nobody was in sight so we ran down to the end of the street. I remembered Niall was in her form so I had to go to there house first. Even if Niall hadn't seen her, one of the other boys might have. We ran as fast as we could to Niall's house.

"Wow, this is an.... old house" Jordan's mum said looking up at the house.

"Yeah I know. It's pretty creepy if you ask me" I replied pointing at the weird features of the house. "They've just moved here" I added and she looked at me curiously as if to say 'Why would anyone want to live here?'

She knocked on the door with the knocker and we both stood back waiting for the door to be opened. I heard a massive bang coming from one of the upstairs rooms. It sounded like something had been smashed against the wall or something and it made us jump. Suddenly the door creaked open and Zayn answered it.

"What do you want?" He spat looking angry and fierce like he was a tiger ready to attack.

"Is Niall in? Could I speak to him?" I asked politely trying to calm him.

"He's busy at the moment, do you want me to leave him a message?"  I thought for a minute what to say. He shut the door on us but I stuck my foot in the way holding it open.

"Look Zayn, It's really important. Please, I just need to talk to him!" I pleaded for him to get Niall. He huffed.

"Fine then, don't expect him to be in a good mood though. He's not in the best state." Zayn sighed and ran upstairs to get Niall.

"Woah he's good looking. I could kiss him all over" Jordan's mum said as I giggled at what she said.

"WHAT?" Niall shouted as he swung the door open. He stared in shock as he saw Jordan's mum. It looked as if he knew her from somewhere, like he had done something wrong. He had an apologetic look spread across his perfect face.

"Have you seen Jordan anywhere? The last time I saw her she was with you. She's not answering her phone and she's not at home. She didn't even walk home with me." I said looking at Niall hoping Niall's reaction would be a good one.

"Well.... I think she said to me that she was sleeping at Cameron's tonight." He said in a thinking tone as he scratched the back of his head and leant against the door.

"But, why would she go without telling me? She's not that type of person" She said asking a rhetorical question.

"I don't know but at least she's safe. Thanks Niall!" I said hugging him.

 "Yeah at least she's safe. Thank you very much" Jordan's mum said. "No problem". "Bye" I said and we walked back home. Jordan's mum went her way and I went mine.

I got back inside and ran up the stairs to my bedroom flopping on the bed. My mum must have made my tea when I was out as it was in my room on my bedside table, still warm. I ate up thinking back to when Harry nearly kissed me. It was a great, intense feeling and butterfly's fluttered around in my stomach. The moment felt so right, as if I was meant to be with him, like we were made for eachother and I felt so relaxed around him.

I had a feeling for a moment on whether to ask him out or not, but then it came to me that he said he 'wasn't ready for a relationship'. But wait... then he said 'not whilst you're still human anyway'. What did this mean? I didn't believe the reason he gave but I had no clue what else he meant.