Safety is key

Cerys' P.O.V:

I woke up and felt a little better from Louis helping me. I was so grateful of him but I really wanted to see Harry though. Everyone else was together and I felt quite lonely upstairs by myself. It must have been the afternoon because I could hear everyone chatting downstairs, and the sun was shining brightly through the window.

Sometimes I did wish Harry wasn't a vampire, then we could live a normal life and not have times where I'm nearly killed or beaten up by vampire leaders. Also, we could have our own house, family even and it did upset me a little. For some reason I just felt like an emotional wreck and tears fell from my eyes, dripping on the white bed covers. I started sniffing and whimpering and I couldn't control myself.

I heard quick footsteps coming up the stairs so I hid under the covers. I knocked my arm when I went under and I yelped in pain, as that is one of the places I was bandaged up. The bedroom door opened and I stayed completely still under the covers. The covers were pulled back and I fluttered my eyes open to see a head of curly hair and bright green eyes peering over me. He must have seen my tear stained face.

"Baby, what's wrong?" He said pulling the covers back and sitting on the bed next to me. He wiped a tear from my face and kissed my fore head. "I-I don't know. I guess everything is just getting on top of me at the moment. I've been taken out of hospital when I was meant to have an operation, I've been beaten up, you've been hurt, I just can't cope!" I got louder and louder and out of breath. I took deep breaths and Harry tried to calm me down.

"ShhhShhhShhh it's alright love, calm down baby" He said soothingly rubbing my back in small circles and planted sweet kisses all over my face. I giggled and sniffed up my tears, the corners of my mouth tugged up into a smile. "Do you feel better now?" Harry chuckled and hugged me tight. "Much better!" I said in reply. He rested his hand on my head, and all the bruises and swelling off my body had gone. "Thankyou" I said and he simply smiled.

"Come on, it must be lonely up here on your own. Lets bring you down stairs" He said before pulling the sheets fully off me and picking me up. He walked down the stairs slowly with me in his arms, making sure he didn't drop me or stumble over. I rested my head on his chest and felt his cold skin beneath me. He walked into the living room where everyone else was, and laid me down on the sofa.

"Cerys, are you okay?" Emma asked, looking worried. "Yeah, I feel a lot better thanks to Louis bandaging me up and all" I said and Emma smiled widely at Louis and kissed him on the cheek. "My pleasure" Louis said to me. When I first came into this house, he was the meanest out of all of them, now he has completely changed since he has met Emma. Emma made him happier and stuff so he became a better person.

I don't think he ever really liked Shannon, he just wanted her for her blood. I was thinking of visiting Shannon's grave when I was better, because I really did miss her. She didn't deserve to be killed because she was so sweet and innocent but I had to forget about what happened since I had to live in the same house as Louis.

"You must be starving! Shall I make you some pancakes or something?" Harry asked me. He was right, I was starving and I hadn't had anything to eat for quite some time. I didn't eat much at the hospital because the food was disgusting and I hadn't had anything yesterday or today. "That would be great! but I thought you couldn't cook?" I said. "Good thing I have a recipe book then!" He laughed and kissed my head before walking into the kitchen to make some food.

"So are you okay now? What did the hospital say?" Jordan asked. "I was meant to have an operation yesterday, but Tia kidnapped me from hospital so I couldn't" They all gasped in shock as I said this. "But operations are important!" Cameron said. "I know, that's why I'm still in pain, because I need that operation, its just Liam said I couldn't go back in case the Macifers came back for me".