The talk

Recap sentence

 Zayn and Niall glared at each other for a moment. It looked like they were communicating through their minds and their eyes went wide and red. "Uh.. hang on a minute girls, me and the boys need a word" Niall said and they all walked out of the room and into another.

Niall's  P.O.V:

I took the boys out of the room and into the kitchen to talk. Me and Zayn had just been discussing the whole situation with Cerys trying to rescue that boy we chained up to drink. I may be nice most of the time, but me and Zayn got really angry at what she did.

"What's up lads?" Harry said clueless  of anything that had gone on. "It's Cerys" I started and Harry sighed looking to the floor. "Look Harold, she is a danger to all of us" I started to say but Harry interrupted. "Danger!? Cerys is no danger, she's the sweetest person I've ever met. She would never hurt anybody!" He explained.

"Harry, you really don't get it do you? I know she's sweet and kind, but she could get us all found out! We don't want anyone else knowing we are vampires and if the Macifers found out about this, they will have you brainwashed so you forget you ever imprinted on Cerys!" As I said this Harry gasped in shock, realising just how serious the situation was. All of the other boys nodded in agreement with me.

"Oh... well none of you boys will tell the Macifers about this will you?" Harry asked with a pleading look in his eyes. "No we wont, but you're gonna have to make sure this doesn't happen again" Liam said rubbing Harry's arm to make him feel a little better.

"Okay, I'll make sure it doesn't happen again. Sorry lads" Harry apologised. "I bet the girls are wanting to go shopping for some clothes or some essentials like girly things... I think we should let them go" Liam said "Good idea mate, lets go tell them!" I said walking back into the room where the girls were.

All the girls looked up at us as we walked in. "We were thinking... you guys probably want to go shopping for some clothes.. or girly essentials.. so we are letting you go" I said bluntly. "We would, but what if we see someone we know?" Tia said looking upset "Like... our families".  "It's okay, we created fake messages to all your parents with your voice programmed so it sounded like you were saying the message. They know you are safe and they don't worry too much about you" Liam said smiling at Tia.

"Don't worry, we'll take you shopping in a different place. Not here, we'll take you to a big shopping centre somewhere and we'll give you the money to spend" I reassured them. "Thank you!" Jordan said. "It's okay. Jordan, I'll take you in my car, Harry will take Cerys, Liam will take Tia, Zayn will take Cameron and Louis will take Shannon. We'll all meet at the entrance of the mall" I explained the plan. "Okay" Everyone agreed and we got ready to go.

Cerys' P.O.V:

We all walked to the door and the boys helped us get our coats on. We walked to their cars and we got in. All the boys cars had blacked out windows so no one could see in, probably in case the boys got angry or their vampire senses suddenly kicked in. Harry got in the car while all the other "couples" drove off. "Harry... can you answer my question now?" I asked, thinking he would know straight away what I was talking about. "What question?" he didn't remember. "What are we?" I asked again.

"Well lets just say, this is a relationship. We are together... if you want us to be?" My smile grew as he said this because I knew this is what I wanted too. " I do... but do you?" I asked, pretty stupid question really. He grabbed my hand and rubbed small circles on the back with his thumb. He looked deeply into my eyes and said "Of course I want us to be together, I wouldn't have brought you here or imprinted on you otherwise!" He explained like I was silly.