Tense

When we got back to the house, we all changed into a pair of our new clothes and walked into the living room. All eyes turned to us girls and I had to admit, we all looked pretty nice. The boys mouths gaped open as they each looked at us. We all muttered a 'What?' and sat down on the sofa's next to our boy.

I heard Liam say to Tia "You look so pretty" and she blushed. I pulled that 'Awwh' face at her and she stuck her tongue out at me. Harry didn't take his eyes off me as I sat down. I don't think he even realised he was staring.

"Urrm.... Harry?" He blinked and looked up at me looking confused. "Why were you staring?" I asked slightly laughing. "Sorry it's just... you look... gorgeous" Harry said searching for words. I giggled "Thanks, it's not that showy but it's much better than the other clothes I had on" I said blushing. "You don't even have to wear anything nice to look gorgeous though" He was so charming. I pecked his cheek and he smiled.

Niall's P.O.V :

"Anyone else hungry? I'm starving" I shouted and everyone turned their head up to look at me. "Niall, you're always hungry!" Zayn answered truthfully. I literally was always hungry. "I am!" Cameron said "I am too!" Jordan agreed "But what can we eat?" She asked worriedly. I think she must have thought we were going to feed her blood.

"Don't worry, we've got some spare packets of blood" I joked and all the girls gasped in horror. Cerys looked like she was going to be sick and Tia was going "Ewww no!". I burst out laughing and couldn't stop myself. It was so funny! Everyone looked at me like I was crazy and that it wasn't even funny but I found it really funny.

"Don't worry, I'm only joking, loves" I said trying to calm down from all that laughter. A sigh of relief from the girls filled the room. "Yesterday when you were shopping we bought some groceries. Would you like some pasta tonight?" I asked. "Yes please!" all the girls said at once. "The only problem is.... I don't know how to cook it" I admitted. I never really did cook, even when I was human. My family used to cook for me so I didn't have much experience.

"It's fine, I'll do it" Cerys spoke up. "Pasta is my favourite, I've cooked it many times" She said as she stood up. "I'll go do it now" She insisted and walked into the kitchen. Harry followed close behind.

Cerys' P.O.V :

I walked into the kitchen and bent down to get some of the ingredients out of the bag the boys had just left on the floor. Someone squeezed by bum and I squeaked before standing up. It was Harry, I turned to look at him and he cheekily smirked at me. I gently slapped him "Don't scare me like that!" I told him and he chuckled deeply. "You liked it so don't complain" He said flirtatiously.

I didn't answer but just laughed it off. I put the kettle to boil and put the pans on the stove leaning against the counter. Harry wrapped his arms around my neck and pulled me closer to him. He was only wearing his boxers as usual  and I felt his bare chest against my back, his hands slowly moved down to my waist and span me around.

We were so close to eachother our noses were touching. He moved his big hands round slightly and placed them on my bum. I giggled and looked him in the eye "What's your problem with my bum" I joked, he couldn't keep his hands off it.  "I love your bum Cerys, it's perfect just like you" He teased squeezing it again and pulling me closer. I felt his hot breath on my face as he spoke the slow, deep words that came out of his juicy, pink lips. He nuzzled my nose against his and said "I love you".

My heart melted at his words. Why was he so perfect? I was so in love with him. Whenever I saw him my heart skipped a beat and I didn't care whether he was a vampire or not, he was perfect to me. He leant in and kissed my lips with so much passion and I kissed back. He licked my bottom lip asking for acces and I aloud him to. Our lips were moving in perfect sync and it felt like fireworks were setting off inside of me. I never realised how good one person can make you feel.

Finally we pulled away. Are chests were moving up and down quite quickly and we stayed there for a while, just staring into each others eyes. His deep sea green eyes took me on a boat ride into dream land and happy thoughts. "Earth to Cerys" Harry said quite loudly as I blinked and ran my fingers through my hair. I wasn't sure how long I'd been lost in his eyes but he rescued me from my trance.

"Sorry, your eyes are gorgeous" I said, not really thinking about what I was saying. It just came out. "Thank you" he laughed "Anyway the other girls are starving so lets get on with this pasta". Woops! I had totally forgotten about making tea for the girls but I quickly started to when Harry reminded me.

He was still stood behind me with his chest on my back, not moving out of the way. I began stirring the pan with the pasta sauce in and he put his hand on top of mine, stirring with me. I looked up at him and smiled. I think he liked me giving him attention because he was always asking for it in different ways, like touching me or whispering in my ear or going 'ahem' trying to get my attention.

When I finished cooking the pasta and sauce I plated it out on 5 separate plates for the girls. I knew the boys wouldn't want any because even though they could eat human food if they really had to, they'd much prefer blood.

I knew Harry wouldn't move out of the way, so I picked up 2 plates and shuffled backwards, making him move back with me. Then there was a gap in between me and the counter so I went sideways into the room to give the girls their plates. I handed Cameron and Jordan there's first because they were the hungriest,  then went back for 2 more cause thats all I could carry. I went back in the room giving Tia and Shannon there's before going back to get mine.

Harry was still in the kitchen but I walked past him getting my plate. He didn't like me ignoring him so he grabbed my bum again. "Harry!" I shrieked,  nearly spilling my tea all over him. He was just trying to get my attention again. He was such an attention seaker and begged for my attention. He just smirked at me and licked his bottom lip, but once again I ignored him, teasing him in the process.

***

"This is really nice, Cerys!" Jordan said as she scoffed down her meal. "Yeah it's delicious" Shannon said.  "Thanks guys. I'm glad you're enjoying it" I thanked.

"We're off to go eat our meal now. I know most of you don't like blood so we'll eat away from you all" Liam said as all the boys walked out of the door and we heard another slam.

Suddenly I heard a really loud, manly scream. It was awful, I shuddered in my seat. "What was that?!" I gasped and all the girls looked up hearing it too. "Maybe it was Thomas..." Tia said looking quite upset. We knew him, he went to our school and lived on our estate. I just hoped it wasn't him but I think it was.

The boys came back with blood stained fangs and blood around their mouths. Harry came and sat beside me and I slightly shuffled away from him. He looked at me confused. " Harry w-was that Thomas?" I asked regretting asking because I'd rather not know. "No baby, don't worry" Harry said softly and pulled me closer. I knew he was lying but I chose to ignore it. I suppose they had to eat too, no matter who it was.

I stood up, struggling put of Harry's grip and collected the girls plates. I walked back into the kitchen and put them in the sink. I don't know why but I felt really flustered, like everything was getting on top of me at the moment. I tried grabbing onto the counter to keep my balance but I fell weak and slid down the cupboard behind me.

Harry walked into the kitchen and his eyes shot to me as I fell to the floor. "CERYS, ARE YOU OKAY BABY?" He shouted in shock and ran over to me. He held my hand and kissed my forehead before I completely blacked out.

(A.N) Short update again sorry. I absolutely loved writing this chapter and I hope you enjoyed reading it. Vote if you want me to update quicker and comment to give me feedback. Don't be shy! I want to know what you think but no harsh comments please.

READ

COMMENT

VOTE