Date night

It was Friday night and nearly time for the date. I couldn't decide what to wear because Harry saying "Wear something nice, yeah?" was going through my mind. I didn't know what he classes as nice, I mean would a dress be too much, would skinny jeans and a top be too less?..... Maybe I'll just go in the middle with a purple skater skirt and a nice blouse type top.

I whacked them on putting a vest top underneath my white blouse with no sleeves. I buttoned up the gold buttons and folded the black collar down I put my hair up into a pretty doughnut and left my side fringe hanging down.

My makeup was sat on my dresser so I picked up my concealer and put some on, then my foundation, then some mascara, then a little eyeliner and finally some bright lipstick. I pouted making sure my lipstick covered my lips. I put some money in my purse and put the purse in my handbag.

I grabbed my handbag and ran downstairs. Harry would be here any minute so I had to be ready in time. I put on my black high heels and waited in the living room for him to come. I was quite nervous because this would be my first 'date', but I'm sure it'll be a good one with Harry, he would keep me calm and happy.

*Bing Bong*

I jumped up as I heard the door bell go off, it was probably Harry so I brushed myself off and walked to the door. I opened it and widened my eyes realizing it wasn't Harry, it was Tia.

"W-what are you doing here?" I asked her so confused.

"More people have gone missing around this area Cerys! Not only that, Shannon and Cameron have gone missing too!" She shouted worriedly. I gasped and couldn't believe what she said.

"WHAT!? Wasn't Cameron with Jordan?" I asked

"No, she never was. We think she's gone missing too because no one can find her anywhere!" I couldn't believe what she said. Someone had clearly kidnapped my friends because I know they wouldn't just run away. They would have no reason to. Where on earth were they and who on earth had taken them?

Niall told me that Jordan was sleeping over at Cameron's so he was clearly lying. Why would he do that? I thought I could trust him. I thought he was my friend. I am panicking so bad right now!

"What can we do?" I asked her, supposing she may have a plan.

"I have no idea Cerys. I thought I'd just tell you since they are our best friends, just... watch yourself, yeah? It could happen to any one of us" I nodded in agreement to her sentence.

She was right, I really did have to watch where I went and who I went with because even I could be taken at any moment.

"Yeah I will, you too okay!?" I told her to watch herself too.

"Course I will" She said as she left really upset. I sighed as I shut the door. "Well that's a good start to the night!" I said to myself sarcastically.

I flumped myself onto the sofa, putting my elbows on my knees and resting my head in my hands. I was so upset and shocked about what I had just been told, I mean they are my best friends and they mean so much to me! I had to find them no matter what, but not tonight.

*Bing Bong*

That's why....

I stood up and walked towards the door, checking how I looked in the mirror that hung on the hallway wall. I opened the door, seeing Harry I smiled really wide showing my teeth. He smiled back showing off his gorgeous dimples.

"Heyy baby, you look amazing" He complimented me, looking me up and down like he was undressing me with his eyes. I loved all these pet names he wa giving me.