Second thoughts

Recap sentence:

I was suddenly having second thoughts about saving Thomas....  should I or shouldn't I?

We walked back to the room in which we were first tied to the walls. It was just a plain empty room full of darkness. There was only one sofa in that room and a small table in the middle of the room. The sofa was quite big though, it was brown and leather.

Me and Harry went to sit on the sofa, he sat me on his lap so there was enough room for Liam and Tia to sit down. Liam also sat Tia on his knee, she was reluctant to sit down first but Liam grabbed her hips and pulled her down. She giggled and smiled at him.

All the other couples were on the floor, all smiling apart from Shannon and Louis. I wondered why but I just ignored it. It was quite late at night by now and all us girls were tired, everyone started getting settled down for the night but I remembered back to Thomas. My mind was racing with thoughts and ideas of what I should do.

Should I save him? If so how? Will I get hurt? Every question I could think about the subject was racing through my mind. I really did want to save him but I didn't want to get hurt. I knew that the boys would flip, but I had to save Tom.

"Urmm Harry, can I use the bathroom?" I asked, making up an excuse to leave the room. "Yeah of course hun, Its the first door on your left" He replied, clueless of anything suspicious. "Thanks" I said as I walked towards the door. The knife that Harry brought through earlier was in the corner of the room near the door, so I turned around making sure no one was watching me and grabbed the knife.

I speed walked out of the room, because if I was gone long they would all get really suspicious. I vaguely remembered  the room he was in and walked towards the room.

Louis P.O.V:

I heard Cerys asking Harry if she could go to the bathroom. She stuttered as she said it so I knew that definitely wasn't where she was heading. I watched her as she walked towards the door. She turned around to see if anyone was watching her so I shot my head back round to make sure she didn't catch me. I watched out of the corner of my eye as she grabbed the knife near the door and sped off.

"One second guys, I'm just off for a drink" I lied, of course I wasn't going for a drink. I was going to follow Cerys. I walked towards the door frame and peeked around, making sure my body was behind the wall so she couldn't see me. She was near the door where we keep the bodies we take to drink. What on earth was she doing?

She opened the door and walked in quietly, not making a sound. I followed her and stopped outside the door looking in. She walked towards the back corner of the room and started cutting some ropes I crept in and stood behind her.

Cerys' P.O.V:

I grabbed the knife in my hand and felt for the ropes. The room was pitch black so I couldn't see anything. I whispered to Tom that it was me and I was there to rescue him, and I started cutting the ropes as fast as I could. Suddenly I felt a hard tap on my shoulder. I gasped in shock, spinning around and nearly stabbing whoever it was behind me with the knife still in my hand.

"What are you doing in here Cerys?" A sly voice said. It sounded like Louis so I'm guessing it was him. I didn't answer him, I was pretty scared. "You think you can get away with this, do you?"..... "N-no" I managed to choke out. "Well done! You're right!" He said sarcastically as he grabbed me by the scruff of the neck and dragged me away.

He took me into a spare room type thing and grabbed me by the front of my neck, lifting me up and slammed my head on the wall. "What on earh did you think you were doing hmmm? Were you trying to free him? Did you think we would never realise?!" He spat in my face and I couldn't breathe because he ws squeezing my neck.