Relief

Harry's P.O.V:

So me and Cerys made up yesterday and I'm so glad. I seriously thought she would never ever forgive me and to be honest, I wouldn't blame her. What I did was unforgivable but she is a kind hearted person and forgave me anyway. She even apologized for the damage Zayn did to me. I would have healed the marks left on me and her but I can't heal myself or the harm I have caused to others. That's just how my powers work I guess.

I chose to cuddle with her all night and prove to her how much I care about her. She knew I cared about her even when I hurt her but I just wanted to make her feel special, feel loved.

When I realized that the wet patch on Zayn's shirt yesterday was from Cerys' tears, I felt so guilty. I should be the first person she should come to if she's upset or has a problem but I caused her the pain, I caused her the hurt. When he explained to me that he found her cowering in a corner of a dark room by herself, it made tears prick to the back of my eyes and my heart clench. These words broke me. She was terrified all because of me. I couldn't believe how much pain I had caused her. I never meant to make her cry.

I held her all night and stroked her hair, kissing her forehead and holding her tightly to me, not letting her go anywhere. That was the only thing I could do to make her see that I was truly sorry and nothing will happen like that again. At first she couldn't even look at me and she refused to hold me the same as I held her, that's how scared of me she was. It broke my heart.

Luckily she got used to the fact that I would pester her until I got some sort of response. Once she did respond by hugging and kissing me back I knew that even then I didn't want to let her go, not ever.

Now we are all sat in the living room discussing what we are going to do about this battle.

"Yeah, we'll obviously have to get loads more vampires to help us out. I'm sure you could find more contacts Liam, like family, friends, neighbour vampires?" Niall spoke up to add to the discussion.

"That would be no problem at all. It would take me a while to ring or email them all though, one of you will have to help me" Liam replied and Louis agreed to help him.

"Niall, since you did such a good job last time, I think you should be the spy. Just go to their castle a couple of times and see if anything important gets mentioned. We could use it against them" I contributed. Niall nodded in agreement and said that would be fine. He's good at being quiet apart from when he's laughing hysterically at nothing. He said he'll go tonight.

"Girls, you could gather things together like...blood packets to put them off track or weapons. You think you can do that?" Zayn asked.

"Of course" Tia spoke up and the rest of the girls nodded.

"I went to this army talk thing once and they showed us how soldiers would quickly load a gun. It's easy, I could do that" Cerys added. That's awesome, although I am slightly cautious of her using a gun. I don't want her to get injured.

"That's great help! We have guns in the cellar that we never really use, so we could use those" Zayn replied. I totally forgot about all the weapons and things we have down there. We haven't needed to use those for decades.

"This planning is going really well so far! Liam and Louis, could you get on with the contacts now, we don't want to waste any time" Niall suggested and they both agreed and rushed off to the office type room they have.

"This will be very dangerous territory for you girls. You have to promise when we get there to listen to our orders, no complaining, just do what we ask. Capiche?" Zayn demanded. The girls all nodded in agreement and me and Zayn both sighed with relief. If all this goes tits up, we're dead.