Lust

(Contains one detailed smut scene coz I can :P)

Harry's P.O.V:

We said our goodbyes as the people who came left. It's sad to say that the next time we see them will be the time when we're fighting for our lives. They are our family members after all and I'd do anything to keep them safe, we all would. If any of them got hurt I would be distraught.

I began to help the girls tidy up whilst the lads made dinner for us all. We moved the tables back to their original places and threw away all the waste the food and drinks had created. I was about to take the balloons down but the girls stopped me. They said that they looked pretty and decorative so we should keep them up. I wasn't going to argue so I left them there.

I still have to find out the things that Cerys was telling my Uncle so I grabbed her hand and dragged her upstairs. I led her to our room and shut the door behind me. She looked so confused and it was a picture to see.

"What's up?" She rushed out like she thought something was wrong.

"What were you saying to my Uncle?" I asked and she began giggling and hid her face with her hand. I smiled but I wasn't stopping there.

"He called me naughty, it must have been something very embarrassing, right?" She didn't say anything, she just smiled and sat on the bed.

I raised my eyebrows at her and said sternly "Cerys, tell me".

"Nope, never" She smirked. I stalked towards her and stood in front of her.

"This isn't a game you know babe, just tell me" I pressed my forehead to hers and gazed into her eyes.

"Ask someone else because I'm not telling you" She said. Fine then, if she wants this to be a game, I'll play.

"You wanna play, huh? Oh I'll play" She smirked and my hands came straight down onto her rib cage, tickling her. She fell backwards onto the bed in fits of laughter.

"H-Harryyy. I can't..breathe" She whined but continued laughing and wriggling under my touch. She tried to escape by wriggling further up the bed but I just crawled up to her and clambered over her, looking down at my beautiful girlfriend beneath me. She's the most precious thing I have, I need to protect her with everything I've got.

She keeps laughing and I don't stop my movements.

"Harry.. I-I'm gonna wet myself... stop!" She giggled but I didn't stop, I wasn't going to give in.

"Tell me what you said and I'll stop. I promise"

"I can't tell you" She said trying to get my hands off her but it was no use, I was much stronger than her.

"Why not" I breathed in her ear and scraped my fangs down her neck lightly and she shivered. The whole mood changed now and my hands stopped their movements tickling her and both came and tangled into her hair. She stopped laughing and looked me in the eyes.

"Because..well-" She stuttered. I think the close proximity and our surroundings were putting her on edge. It's sexy.

"Because what?" I demanded in a soft tone and grazed my lips upon hers, not kissing her, just feeling her lips with mine.

"Well, we never actually said anything" She spoke and looked up at me. My legs were at either side of her thighs, my forearms resting on the bed and my hands entwined in her hair, my breath fanning across her face lightly. I looked at her with a confused expression.

"Your Uncle thought it would be funny to trick you. He said whilst you were gone we should pretend to talk embarrassing things about you so that when you came back, you wouldn't know what we said and you would be questioning us all the time. He said you'd be paranoid about it, which is true clearly." She explained. So all this was just a trick. I should of guessed. My Uncle is always up for having a laugh.