one

sarah's pov:
well today is the last day here in omaha, nebraska. sammy and I will be moving into a house with our other friends like john, nate, jack j, and jack g. what sucks is that emma our sister can't move in with us yet because she is at NYU.

•••
after packing up my parents decided to have the whole family over before sammy and I went to the airport.

"aww my two babies are leaving." my mom said while giving us a hug. "uhmm mom you are kinda choking me right now." sammy said and I laughed.

"don't worry mom we will give you a call once we land in california." I said and she nodded.
•••
couple of hours later, we finally made it to california!!!! while sammy was carrying the bags I called an uber.
•••
once we made it to the house I unlocked the door revealing john and jack j.

"hey wassup it the wilkinson's!!!!" john said while helping sammy with the bags. "yoooo!!!" sammy said while giving him a bro hug.

"ayee it's sarah." jack j said while giving me a hug. "hey j what's up?" I said. "nothing much."

•••
after settling in we went out to go eat at this restaurant that was not so far from the house.

once we were done eating some fans came up to us for pictures. "sarah!!!!" one of the girls yelled and I turned to see who it was. oh my cheeseballs it can't be.....

_________________________________
(a/n: I hope y'all like this story so far even though this is the first chapter of the story. lol. have a nice day/night!!!! -larissa 💕)