fourteen

sarah's pov:
couple months have passed and I am now eight months so I will be due somewhere in next month or maybe soon.

"babe have you seen the tripod for the camera?" corey said while walking inside the room. "yeah right here." I handed him the tripod to him. "thank you." he kissed my lips.

"by the way start getting ready we are going to my parents house." he said while leaving the room.
•••
once corey and I made it to his parents house there were lots of people. we walked inside the house and there were pink and blue streamers around the house.

"uhmm did you know about this party?" I asked corey and he shook his head. "hey kiddos surprise your mom and I planned this gender reveal party for the two of you." corey's mom said. "aww that's is so sweet of you two." I smiled while giving her a hug.
•••
after eating and talking to everyone that was there it was time to open the box that determined what gender the baby is going to be.

"okay everyone lets all gather around the couple." my mom said.

once everyone was gathered around us they all counted down to one.

"5....4....3....2....1..." they all yelled. corey and I opened the box then....
•••
a/n: what do you think the gender is going to be? have an amazing day/night lovely people on the internet. -larissa💕