eight

sarah's pov:
the boys and I are currently having a nerf gun war in the house. "HEADSHOT!!!" I yelled after shooting corey with the nerf bullet. "oh it's on wilkinson!!" he chased me around the house and I locked myself in the bathroom.

"you can run but you can't hide." corey said. I heard the bathroom door unlock it was corey. "AH HA I GOTCHA!!!" he said while throwing me over the shoulder. "COREY PUT ME DOWN NOW!!!!" I yelled while slapping his back. "nope not until you say you love me." he said. "I love you corey." after that he put me down.
•••
"so where should we all go to eat?" I asked the boys. "hmm I was planning for all of us to eat at Cheesecake Factory." tanner said and we all agreed.
•••
once we got there it was packed like always but we got there before the crowd came.

"uhmm excuse me can I get a picture with you?" a girl came up to me while we all sat down. "sure sweetie." I smiled while she took the selfie.

"bye thank you." she said while leaving the table.
•••
after we were done eating we all had a food coma so we went back home.

"alrighty guys thanks for having us over but we gotta go now." jake said leaving with janie.

oh I forgot to tell you guys that jake and janie are officially a couple.
•••
the others left so it was only corey and I. we decided to build a blanket fort in the living room.

after we finished we put pillows inside the fort. "so I was planning to move in a apartment here in L.A. and I was wondering if you would want to move in with me. what do you think?" corey said while putting a blanket over us.

"yeah I was thinking about that too. maybe we can go apartment hunting tomorrow." I suggested and he nodded.

"well it's getting late we should go to sleep now. good night cutie." he kissed my lips.

"good night corey."
•••