seven

sarah's pov:
it has been a couple of weeks now corey hasn't been texting or calling me lately. I checked his instagram and it seemed like he moved onto the next girl. but I guess it is what it is I thought to myself.
•••
"sarah c'mon we are going to be late for the party." sammy said while dragging me out of bed. "but I don't want to." I whined but he ignored me.

couple hours later, the boys and I arrived at the party. the boys went to go do their own thing while I was left wandering the around the place by myself.

"oh my goodness I did not see you there." I said while backing away from the person. I looked up and it was corey so I turned the other way around and walked away.

"wait sarah come back!!!" I heard corey yell behind me. before I could reach the front door he grabbed my wrist and pulled me close to him.

"look what you saw on your birthday was not my fault it was the girl's fault. I tried to stop her but it was too late and I was trying to pull her off of me but she wouldn't budge. can you please forgive me?" corey frowned and gave me the puppy eyes.

"fine only because I love you." I said while giving him a kiss on the lips.
•••
we went back to my house and watched some movies on netflix.

"so who was the girl that was on your instagram?" I asked corey. "she was a nobody just don't worry about her okay." he looked at me and I nodded.
•••
it was getting late so we decided to go to bed. "good night babe." corey said while kissing my cheek. "night." I said.
•••