five

sarah's pov:
corey and I went to go to the skate park and then head back to los angeles. "AND WE DANCED ALL NIGHT TO THE BEST SONG EVER!!!!!" we started to sing loudly while driving on the freeway.
•••
once we made it to L.A. we went to the lacma and filmed some videos there. "today was a blast!!!" I smiled and held hands with corey. "same here. by the way I was wondering if you wanted to go to dave & busters tonight." he asked. "okay sounds great" I smiled.
•••
we went back to the house and I changed into my outfit while corey was editing the video. "okay ready?" I asked him while putting on my shoes and checking myself in the mirror. "yeah." we walked out of the house and drove off to dave & buster's.
•••
"woot woot." I did this little happy dance after beating corey in a basketball game. "I let you win in that last game." he laughed. "suurrreee." I smiled. we went to go get some drinks at the bar and talked for awhile before heading back to play games.
•••
"hey guys so we just came back from dave & buster's and tomorrow is going to be a big day. is the right sarah?" corey pointed the camera towards me and I nodded "yeah it sure is so don't forget to check out the vlog at 10 am." I said.

tomorrow corey, capron, tanner, beau bros, and I are going to fill up the trampoline with whoopie cushions and jump inside. "I seriously can not wait" corey said while logging into his laptop.
•••
corey and I stayed up till two in the morning watching stranger things and talking about conspiracy theories (hehe shane dawson). "alrighty we have to wake up at 8 tomorrow so lets go to bed now." I said while yawning. "okay good night princess." he kissed my cheek.

_________________________________a/n: okay some of you are probably saying "finally she updated this story it has been ages." well I blame it on school. I had lots of test and presentations to do this week so don't worry I will be updating a lot since I am on break now. -larissa 💕