thirteen

sarah's pov:
today corey and I are currently walking around hollywood and buying some new clothes.

"hey babe I made a dinner reservation at 5:00 at this new restaurant that just opened few weeks ago." corey said and I checked my phone it was 3:45. "oh okay lets go home to get ready." I said while walking to our car.
•••
after getting ready corey and I walked to the car and drove off to the restaurant.

"dinner reservation for corey funk." corey said to the worker. he led us to the table that had a view of the ocean and the sun setting.

"so what are you going to order?" corey said after we told the waiter what drinks we wanted. "hmm oh I know the chicken alfredo pasta!!!" I smiled. "that sounds good or maybe the steak." he said.

once our food came out corey held both of my hands and came right next to me.

he got down on one knee and he said "sarah wilkinson once I laid my eyes on you I knew you were the one for me so today I just wanted to ask you this question. will you marry me?" he said smiling and I nodded. "oh my goodness of course corey." I kissed his lips.

•••once we were done eating we walked along the shore and sat down

•••
once we were done eating we walked along the shore and sat down. "I love you so much." I said while giving corey a big hug. "I love you too." he said while returning the hug.

we walked back to the car and drove back home.
•••
I changed into my pajamas and went under the covers. I felt an arm wrap around my waist. "good night babe and peanut." corey said while kissing my cheek and stomach.

"good night corey." I smiled and thought to myself he is going to be a really great dad.
•••