three

sarah's pov:
THE COREY FUNK IS STANDING RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!!!!! "oh hey I know you. you're corey by the way I watch your videos and they are amazing." I said while trying to calm myself down. "aww thanks. what's your name?" he said.

"I'm sarah nice to meet you." I smiled. "nice to meet you too." after that we walked to the lounge chairs to watch the sunset.

"where are you from?" he asked me. "I am from omaha." I said. "nice. well it's getting kinda late I have to go now." he got up. "it was nice talking to you." I said giving him a hug. "but before I go can I get your number?" he said unlocking his phone. "sure" I punched in my number. "thanks." he smiled. "no problem."

•••
"so you met corey at the party and he asked you for your number?!?" my best friend, paisley said. "yep." I laughed a little. "damn girllll get some." she said making me roll my eyes. "I have to go now it's late here." she said. "okay I will talk to you soon?" I said. "yeah definitely." she smiled and I hung up.

I climbed out of bed and did my night routine. "SARAH!!!!!" sammy yelled so I went downstairs. "what do you want? I am tired so make it fast." I said. "hayes and nash are coming to visit us tomorrow. just wanted to let you know. good night." he said. "eww hayes." I said in disgust and walked to my room.

see here is the thing hayes and I were dating for three years but after I caught him cheating with my ex best friend that was the last time I have ever spoken to him.

•••
FLASHBACK:
I drove to hayes's house to surprise him with pizza so I knocked on the door a few times but no one answered so I unlocked the door with the key that was hidden under the mat.

"hello?" I said while placing the pizza on the table and I walked around the house. I went upstairs and heard a few moaning noises. It must be nash but wait he was in L.A. with cameron.

I opened hayes's bedroom door and I saw him and my "best friend" making up. "WHAT THE ACTUAL FU*K HAYES?!?" I slammed my hands on the desk. "babe I can explain." he said while walking towards me.

"we are through and I don't ever want to see you ever again." a tear escaped from my eye as I headed downstairs. I grabbed the pizza and left the house.

END OF FLASHBACK:
I went to the bathroom to do my morning routine while the others made brunch. I changed into a grey shirt and a pair of black jeans and black vans.

I walked downstairs to hear the others talking and the first person I saw was hayes. I was about to go back upstairs but he grabbed my wrist.

"look sarah I know that you are still mad about what happened two years ago but can you please forgive me?" he said and I looked into his blue eyes "no. I will not forgive you and how dare you cheat on me. I thought you were better than that hayes."

"please sarah I beg you." he got down on both of his knees. after a few minutes thinking if I should forgive him or not I said "fine hayes I forgive you but you promise that won't ever happen again?" I said while raising one eyebrow up. "yes I promise." he smiled.

•••
after couple of hours hanging out I left to go meet up with corey at this restaurant in downtown.

"hey sarah." he smiled while giving me a hug. "hey corey." we walked inside into the restaurant.

couple of hours eating and laughing at each other's jokes. corey grabbed both of my hands.

"sarah I know we only met yesterday but I was wondering if you would like to be my girlfriend?" he said while looking into my eyes.

"uhmm can you give me time to think about it?" I asked and he nodded his head.

•••
"thanks for taking me out to dinner." I said while getting out of the car. "yeah no problem." corey smiled and I walked into the house. what a day I thought to myself while taking my shoes off and headed upstairs.

I changed into my pajamas and did my night routine. after finishing my night routine I climbed into bed and checked all of my social medias before sleeping.

I turned my phone off and went under the covers. what a day I thought to myself then sleep took over me.