nine

sarah's pov:
corey and I are currently getting ready to go apartment hunting around the area today.

"babe are you ready?" corey said while fixing his hair. "yeah." I said while putting on my shoes.
•••
after couple of hours looking for the right apartment for us I think we found the right one for us.

also it was not so far away from the boys. "what did you think about the apartment?" I asked corey. "it was nice and very cozy." he said while we were walking back to the car.
•••
"you are gonna move out?!?" sammy said and I nodded. "coolios can't wait to see the apartment." he smiled.

"when are you going to move out of the house?" he asks me. "in a week so I should probably pack up some of my stuff." I said.
•••
the boys ordered and we watched some movies.

after I watching some movies I went to my bedroom and put some of the things in the boxes.
•••
I went to the bathroom to take a shower and I did my night routine afterwards.

yesss!!!! MY BED!!!! I can sleep the whole day if I wanted to because sleeping is life. I put the warm covers over me then I fell to sleep.
•••
a/n: the collage is sarah and corey's apartment that they will be moving into.
hope you awesome people have an amazing day/night. -larissa💕