six

sarah's pov:
the boys and I are currently filling up the trampoline with whoopie cushions and we had some of our other friends come over to help us out. "JANIE MY BEST FRIEND HUG ME SISTA!!!!" I yelled while janie ran to me and making us both fall onto the floor. "hey I missed you so much!!!" we got up and went to the other to help them.
•••
couple hours later we were all finished and we went to the balcony to jump off the ledge. "CANNONBALL!!!!" capron yelled causing the whoopie cushions to make a loud sound.

we ordered pizza for everyone that came and had a small party afterwards.
•••
once everyone left the house janie and I went back to los angeles. "so you and jake eyyy?" I smirked. "oh gosh sarah. I am pretty sure he doesn't like me." she rolled her eyes. "you'll never know." I said while walking to the front door to the house. janie has liked jake for a couple of months now but she will never admit that she like him though.
•••
we went to go to the living room where the boys were at. "hey guys what's up?" I said while taking a seat on a bean bag. "nothing much sis. oh by the way isn't it your birthday tomorrow?" sammy asked me and I nodded. "OOOOO SOMEONE IS GOING TO TURN TWENTY TOMORROW!!!!" john yelled while making me laugh a little. "we have to throw a birthday party for you." janie said and the boys nodded their head.
•••
I went to bed early while the others stayed up a bit longer discussing about what to do for my birthday.
•••
"good morning sarah!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!" the boys and janie yelled while they were snapchatting my reaction. "oh gosh leave me alone." I groaned while putting the cover over my head.

"cmon lazy butt we have a big day ahead of us." janie said while yanking the cover off of me.
•••
janie and I went to the mall to go shopping while the boys went to go buy some snacks for the party.

"hey janie... olive you." I laughed while holding the can of olives and recording her reaction. "that was a dumb pun." she laughed.
•••
after hours of shopping we went back to the house and changed into our dresses that we bought before going to the party in downtown.

"oooo girl look at you. damnnn girl what's your number?" I said making both of us laugh. "alrighty you ready or NAH?" janie said. "YEEE." we headed to the car and drove off to the event.
•••
"happy birthday sarah." everyone yelled once I entered the building. "thank you for coming." I said while going to the give each people a hug.

"hey babe you look really good tonight." I turned around and it was corey. I gave him a kiss on his lips "so glad you can make it." "no problem anything for you babe."
•••
the whole night we were all dancing and eating food. "okay everyone now lets sing happy birthday to the birthday girl now." sammy said over the mic.

once they were done singing the happy birthday song we went to the dance floor and danced.

"hey uhmm so sarah what have you been up to nowadays? I mean we haven't seen each other for months." janie said making me suspicious. "janie are you good?" I raised my eyebrows. "yeah I am good I mean like why would I not be good?" she laughed nervously.

"okay I know you so well janie just spill the beans already." I said. "well uhmm I saw corey with uhmm another girl..." she looked down. I looked around the room and saw corey kissing another girl. "I uhh have to go now." I rushed out of the building and called an uber for a ride back home.

why did he have to do this to me? what did I do to deserve this? I kept on questioning myself on the ride back home.
•••
I changed into my pjs and turned on youtube to watch south beach tow. my phone kept on buzzing and I saw lots of text messages and missed calls.

I ignored them and continued to watch youtube. I turned off the laptop and went to bed. well happy birthday to me.