seventeen

-one year later-
sarah's pov:
corey, my siblings, capron, our parents, and I are planning the wedding right now. "so first things first where is the wedding going to be held at?" corey's mom asked us. "we were planning to have the wedding in hawaii." corey said.

"sounds good. but what day is the wedding going to be on?" sammy asked. "it will be in held somewhere in mid july." I said.

•••
after hours of planning the wedding the others went back home leaving corey, mason, and I alone.

"okay buddy what do you want to do?" I asked mason and he said "swim!!!"

I changed him into his swim trunks and corey took him to the swimming pool while I changed into my swimsuit.
•••
"SHARK!!!" mason screamed while corey pretended to be the shark. "oh no come to mommy she will protect you." I said while mason came running towards me.

"AARRGGHH!!!" corey came out of the water and gave us a big wet hug. "the shark got us!!" I said while mason laughed.

once we were all dried off we went inside where I made sandwiches for all of us.
•••
"momma I'm tired." mason said while yawning. "okay I will tuck you into bed." I said while picking him up.

"good night buddy." I kissed his forehead. "night mommy." I turned around and walked outside of his room.

"oh my goodness you scared me." I said after I bumped into corey. he just laughed and we went inside the bedroom.

"I have something to tell you sarah..." he looked down. "what's that?" I said sounding a bit nervous. "well...uhmm...the boys and I will be going on a trip to spain in two more days for the scooter games." he said. "oh okay do you know when you are going to be back." I said. "in three more weeks." he said and I nodded.
•••
I checked all of my social media accounts before going to bed. "good night corey." I kissed his cheeks. "night babe."
•••
a/n: the picture in the beginning of this chapter is corey and sarah's house. have an amazing day/night. I love you all so much. -larissa 💕