twenty-one(pilots)

a/n: sorry for the chapter title I just had to 😂
•••
sarah's pov:
"welcome back today is our second day in dubai." corey was outside of the balcony filming so this gave me a chance to lock him out. I walked to the sliding door and locked the door.

corey turned around and tried to open the door but he failed. I just laughed at him and he said "oh you are so gonna get it once this door gets unlocked."

couple minutes later I unlocked the door and corey threw me over his shoulder and tossed me on the bed.

"HUMAN CANNONBALL!!!" corey jumped on me. "agh corey you are heavy get off of me." I said while laughing.
•••
after messing around it was time for the surprise. corey and I took a taxi to the place we were going to while we were inside he put a blindfold over my eyes.

"I will take it off once we get there." he said. the car stopped and corey led me out of the car. "okay now you can look." he said while taking the blindfold off of me.

I turned around and we were going skydiving. "no way!!!" I said in shock. "yes way!!!" he laughed a little.
•••
once we got everything done it was time to go on the plane.

"are you nervous?" he asked me and I nodded "just only a little bit."

now it was time to jump out of the plane corey went first then it was me.

"3...2...1..." BAM!!! I was out of the plane and the view was so amazing.
•••
after we were done skydiving my legs began to feel a bit shaky so corey picked me up bridal style and led us to the taxi.

"that was so rad!!!" I said. "I know right especially the view."

once we made it back to the hotel I went straight to bed because I was drained out.
•••
"so corey is asleep right now and I am gonna pull a prank on him." I said to the camera. I placed the camera on the table and grabbed the water gun.

"WAKE UP COREY!!!" I sprayed the water at him. "agghh!!!" he jumped out of bed and walked towards me. "oh gosh!!!" I ran to the other side of the room. "ouch sarah I think I stepped on something my foot hurts." corey said. "oh shiz let me see." I walked towards him then he threw me over his shoulders and walked outside to the balcony.

he ran inside and locked me out. "corey let me in!!" I said. "nope not until you say I love you." he said. "fine I love you corey." I sighed. "I love you too." he unlocked the door.
•••
after we were done having a prank war we decided to order room service. I helped corey edit the video that we did yesterday and today.

once we were done eating and editing I changed into my pajamas. "good night corey." I kissed his lips. "good night babe."
•••