twenty-two (last chapter)

sarah's pov:

today was our last day in dubai and we have to be at the airport by 6 o'clock in the evening. corey and I are currently packing up our clothes and heading out to have late lunch since we woke up late today.

"where do you want to go eat lunch?" I asked corey. "I saw this burger place and it looks really good." he said. "okay lets go there then." we called for a taxi to drive us to the diner.
•••

once we were done eating and walking around the city it was time for us to leave to the airport. we called for a taxi to drop us off and when we were walking inside corey began to film. "hey everyone!! today was our last day in dubai and it was LLLLIIIIIITTTTT!!!! (a/n: that video of that kid saying "DUBAI WAS LLLLIIIIITTTTT!!!!) "babe what was your favorite part of the trip?" he faced the camera towards me. "skydiving was the best part of our trip!!" I smiled.

now it was time for us to board on the airplane to go back home. "thank you for everything." I said to corey while giving him a kiss on the cheek. "anything for you babe."
•••

we made it back safely and capron is going to pick us up from the airport. "hey we are walking to the front right now. where are you?" corey said to capron on the phone. "oh okay we will meet you there. bye." he hung up. "capron said to meet him in front of starbucks." he said and I nodded.

"hey love birds how was the trip?" capron said while giving us a hug. "it was amazing!!!"
•••

"MOMMY AND DADDY!!!!" mason came running towards us as we walked inside the house. "hey buddy we missed you so much." I picked him up and kissed his cheeks then I gave him to corey. I walked to the kitchen where my parents were at. "hey momma." I said while hugging her. "hey pops." I gave him a hug.

"hey sweetie how was the trip? we saw the videos that you guys posted last night." my dad said. "it was really fun there were so many things to do there." I said while taking a seat. "that's great to hear. do you want us to watch mason tomorrow?" my mom said. "no it's okay you two should probably relax and go out." I said. "okay just call us when you need us to watch mason." my dad said as they walked to the front door. "will do. thank you guys again for watching him." I waved to them as the walked out.
•••

it was time for mason to go to bed so I decided to read him a bedtime story while corey was editing the video before uploading it.
•••

"good night buddy." I kissed mason's forehead and left the room. I walked into the living room where corey was at. "hey babe." I said while taking a seat next to him. "hey." he yawned. "are you tired?" I asked him and he nodded. "okay lets go to bed now." I led him upstairs to our room.

we changed into our pajamas and watched tv for awhile before going to bed. I heard light snores coming from my right and it was corey. I grabbed the remote and turned off the tv.

"good night corey." I kissed his cheeks.
•••
a/n: there will be a sequel to this book so make sure to keep in touch. have an amazing day/night. I love you all so much. -larissa 💕